Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2010 Toyota Highlander Display Screen Blank

2010whitehigh2010whitehigh Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Toyota

I got in my 2010 Highlander and started it and the small display screen that shows gas milage, air temps, time, temperature. etc. just went white. It appears to have light behind it but will not display anything. Have any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    realtorsteverealtorsteve Member Posts: 1
    Have you gotten any replies?
    I had the same thing happen to me this morning on my 2010 Highlander
  • Options
    faajockey4faajockey4 Member Posts: 1
    2015 Highlander XLE. Less than 2000 miles. Upon startup Entune/Nav screen works fine. In reverse, backup camera functions normally. However, upon shifting out of Reverse the main Entune/Nav/Home screen goes blank. If I re-select reverse the backup camera works normal, however shifting into another gear "blanks" the screen. If I select Home, Audio, App, etc. on the side selection panels the screen works normally. This issue only occurs during startup. Once I "get past" the issue, the problem does not reoccur - until the car sits for a bit then I restart it.
  • Options
    cocoamillemancocoamilleman Member Posts: 1
    I have the same problem and would love to find out what to do about it. Thanks