Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 XLT Lease Help

jlsully04jlsully04 Member Posts: 4
edited April 2016 in Ford
Hi,

I am trying to figure out if I have a decent lease in front of me or a rip off.

I am looking at a 2016 XLT w/ the 201A pacakage, Dual Panel Sun Roof, V6, 4WD, Rear View Camera...

Dealer wants $1300 at signing which includes first payment and $464 per month for 36 months.

Sticker has a listed total of $40,485.

Can anyone help verify these numbers for me? Its very confusing and really don't want to get ripped off.

Thank You..

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    jlsully04 said:

Hi,

I am trying to figure out if I have a decent lease in front of me or a rip off.

I am looking at a 2016 XLT w/ the 201A pacakage, Dual Panel Sun Roof, V6, 4WD, Rear View Camera...

Dealer wants $1300 at signing which includes first payment and $464 per month for 36 months.

Sticker has a listed total of $40,485.

Can anyone help verify these numbers for me? Its very confusing and really don't want to get ripped off.

Thank You..

A few questions to help us evaluate your offer.

What state and tax rate is this?

Do you know the selling price or the adjusted cap cost? This would be the selling price plus any taxes and fees you are adding into the lease.

Do you know what the $1300 due at signing covers?

What lease term and how many miles per year is this for?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    NYS.. No clue on the tax rate. I Don't know that selling price.

Lease term is 36 months and 10,500 miles.
  • Options
    jlsully04 said:

NYS.. No clue on the tax rate. I Don't know that selling price.

Lease term is 36 months and 10,500 miles.

57% and .25%. $1000 lease cash.

Without knowing the selling price, we can't fully evaluate the deal. Give the dealer a call and ask them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Dealer said $38,400. Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    jlsully04 said:

Dealer said $38,400.

Thanks for your help.

With your prices, I get $432/mo. Do you know if the $38,400 includes all taxes and fees, or does the dealer expect you to pay them up front?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    $1300 up front which includes first month and so pay for the plates. Good deal or should he be coming down a bit?
  • Options
    jlsully04 said:
    $1300 up front which includes first month and so pay for the plates. Good deal or should he be coming down a bit?
     We don't track selling prices; use the make/model/year pulldown's at the top of the page to link to the price tools 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator