Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

What are the Residual Value and MF figures for the Ford Edge Titanium.

newtownjoenewtownjoe Member Posts: 5
edited July 2016 in Ford
Looking for the residual value and MF factors for a Ford Edge Titanium. We live in Newtown Pa which is outside of Philadelphia. We are looking for a 36 mth 15K per year lease.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,046

Looking for the residual value and MF factors for a Ford Edge Titanium. We live in Newtown Pa which is outside of Philadelphia. We are looking for a 36 mth 15K per year lease.

1.50% APR and 53% residual.

52% if FWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• retred2608retred2608 Member Posts: 17
    I'm looking ahead into next year to lease, or purchase, a 2024-2025 ford Edge Titanium AWD with certain features.
    I'm looking to take possession after June 2024. Can you tell me the current estimated lead time from first ordering the vehicle and its arrival to the lot?
    Also, if this isn't the proper place to ask this question, please direct me to the proper place.
    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,046

I'm looking ahead into next year to lease, or purchase, a 2024-2025 ford Edge Titanium AWD with certain features.
    I'm looking to take possession after June 2024. Can you tell me the current estimated lead time from first ordering the vehicle and its arrival to the lot?
    Also, if this isn't the proper place to ask this question, please direct me to the proper place.
    Thank you.

We don't have any information on ordering or lead times. Sorry

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator