Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Getting the Right Keys, Week 2 - 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,110
edited September 2016 in Chrysler
imageGetting the Right Keys, Week 2 - 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Long-Term Road Test

Our attempt to get the right keys for our 2017 Chrysler Pacifica enters its second week. The dealer gave us the keys to the wrong Pacifica; now we're trying to get new blanks.

Read the full story here

Comments

• lmbvettelmbvette South FloridaPosts: 93
    The level of incompetence displayed by this dealership is astounding. Quit messing around with the "Sales Manager" and talk to the GM directly. The reason that I put that in quotes as these guys don't care about customer service, only getting the sale.
    Don't worry about what other people think. Drive what makes you happy.
  • FCA's quality issues go beyond just their products, it's the awful dealerships they have servicing their vehicles. This is a classic example.
  • gslippygslippy Posts: 514
    $43,289, they know this is an Edmunds car, and they still can't get the keys right - ridiculous. And some car mfrs wonder why owner loyalty is so low.
  • I wonder if Mazda will ever get their keys right, also. Our 2006 Mazda5 "switchblade" keys were hopelessly fragile, breaking off our keyrings, falling in half (electronic half / mech key half), and remote buttons wearing out. Our 2010 Mazda3 "Intelligent" key broke in two from just one ordinary accidental drop of a keyring to kitchen floor. They were literally the worst design features of either car.
  • roadburnerroadburner Posts: 12,584
    edited September 2016
    Another reason I have absolutely no regrets on passing on an FCA vehicle. I have no patience with gross incompetence. If that had happened at my center I'd bet that one or more people would be joining the ranks of the unemployed.

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2014 M235i; 2009 Cooper Clubman; 1999 Wrangler; 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i

• lmbvettelmbvette South FloridaPosts: 93
    Today is Monday. Can't wait to hear how this goes.
    Don't worry about what other people think. Drive what makes you happy.