Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Is this a good lease?

lilasmithlilasmith Member Posts: 2
edited October 2016 in Volvo
I am kinda new to the leasing world - hoping you guys can tell me if we are getting a good deal...
2017 XC90
T6
Vision Package
Momentum Plus
Protection Package
Booster
Upgraded alloy wheels
$57,525
39 months/10k/ 2k down - $721/mo

* to note, we also have a trade in which is our Honda lease - they are giving us our payoff which is around $25,700 so it's a wash *
* How do we figure out if this is a good deal? We were hoping to purchase but the monthly is higher than what we are comfortable with. Thanks for your help!

Answers

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,114
    lilasmith said:

I am kinda new to the leasing world - hoping you guys can tell me if we are getting a good deal...
    2017 XC90
    T6
    Vision Package
    Momentum Plus
    Protection Package
    Booster
    Upgraded alloy wheels
    $57,525
    39 months/10k/ 2k down - $721/mo

* to note, we also have a trade in which is our Honda lease - they are giving us our payoff which is around $25,700 so it's a wash *
    * How do we figure out if this is a good deal? We were hoping to purchase but the monthly is higher than what we are comfortable with. Thanks for your help!

.00146 and 60%

Do you know the adjusted cap cost?

What state and tax rate is this?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4