Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Monthly Update for October 2016 - 2016 Kia Optima Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited November 2016 in Kia
imageMonthly Update for October 2016 - 2016 Kia Optima Long-Term Road Test

We did the usual commuting in our 2016 Kia Optima in October, with the notable exception of a long, comfortable run from California to Colorado and back.

Read the full story here

Comments

• gslippygslippy Member Posts: 514
    Very nice. I know this vehicle is a refresh, but it seems so much different from my 13 Optima Hybrid. You're getting the same fuel economy as I am with a less-driveable hybrid, and the seats in our car kill our backs after about 2 hours. We still like the car, but I'd consider this version today if I had to do it over again.
  • willin58willin58 Member Posts: 38
    edited November 2016
    This new format of "monthly updates" is terrible. Since the "announcement" of going to more social-media-based posts, I find myself visiting Edmunds less and less... originally multiple times per day, then daily and now maybe weekly... I haven't missed it and haven't missed many updates. It was bad enough when InsideLine disappeared, but at least there were still daily content updates.