Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Acura RDX Prices Paid

steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
edited July 2017 in Acura
Please post your deals here for your 2017 RDX.

OTD is confusing since everyone's taxes are different - please try to break your deal down into selling price and fees.

Dealer names are fine, no phone numbers please.

Comments

• countryroad310countryroad310 Member Posts: 3
    Got a quote for FWD with Acura Watch Pkg for $35,740 in Los Angeles.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Invoice is $35,748, MSRP is $37,610 and TMV is $36,438. (all numbers include destination).

Looks like a good quote that's right at invoice.
  • jbaby79jbaby79 Member Posts: 36
    Helping my parents replace their 2006 Acura RL. Anyone in NJ recently purchase a AWD base model? MSRP is $36,870
  • jbaby79jbaby79 Member Posts: 36
    Got one quote back, $36,000, waiting on a few more dealers to e-mail me.
  • richardmayorichardmayo Member Posts: 26
    Starting to shop for a 2017 RDX AWD with the Advance package, in the pacific northwest. What sort of quotes are you all receiving?
    Initial quotes via the Costco buying service:

RDX AWD w/ Tech $39,809
    RDX AWD w/ Advance $42,578
    I looked up the Advance and got these numbers using a Seattle zip:

Invoice is $42,079, MSRP is $44,460 and TMV is $43,898. Pretty narrow range.

Looks like your Costco quote is about $400 lower than the TMV average -- you're in the right part of the country for Costco.

This isn't all that active a discussion and we haven't seen much of anything better than invoice.

Maybe shopping the Costco quote could save you a few hundred, but you'll have to do a bit of work when you could be riding around in your new RDX. :)

Dunno, could be some 4th of July sales coming up too?
  • drakus1drakus1 Member Posts: 6
    This is the deal I got this week in FL. 2017 RDX FWD w/Technology
    MSRP 40,010 and I got it for 37,000
    Congrats!

Were your doc fees listed as a line item?
  • drakus1drakus1 Member Posts: 6
    No. I only saw the dealer fee as a total ($700)
    Thanks, that's sounds "normal" for Florida, depending on what all they included in there.
  • ConsiglieriConsiglieri Member Posts: 59
    Acura came out with a $1000 dealers cash last week.

In MD, 2017 RDX AWD ADVANCE PACKAGE:
    MSRP 44460
    SALE PRICE (before dealer cash) 39432
    39/12 lease (everything - incl. 2401.62 / 6% tax on entire vehicle- rolled in - 1st payment only at inception) 530
    (from 3 dealers in MD, VA & NJ)
    Hope to do a little better next week
    Includes "concierge" deliv.
    Yes - it's a loser for dealers, but business is terrible.

Acura came out with a $1000 dealers cash last week.

In MD, 2017 RDX AWD ADVANCE PACKAGE:
    MSRP 44460
    SALE PRICE (before dealer cash) 39432
    39/12 lease (everything - incl. 2401.62 / 6% tax on entire vehicle- rolled in - 1st payment only at inception) 530
    (from 3 dealers in MD, VA & NJ)
    Hope to do a little better next week
    Includes "concierge" deliv.
    Yes - it's a loser for dealers, but business is terrible.

That's an amazing sales price! $3,000 less than what I'm finding in the PNW.
    edited June 2016
    Honda dealers have long been aggressive with pricing in the DC area. Guess it's bled over into the Acura shops too.

I'm seeing Honda prices easing in the Bay Area so maybe numbers will get better in the Pac NW "soon" for both brands.
    That's interesting info stever, thanks for the insight.
  • luckyloser926luckyloser926 Member Posts: 1
    2017 rdx awd base

MSRP 38010
    Selling Price : 35750
    $299 for documentation and $150 for Title and Registration fees.

I have to do finance with Acura to get 500 incentive

let me know if this is a good price
    edited August 2016
    Hi @luckyloser926 - TMV is around $35,950 for a random zip code so I'd say your deal is a little better than average. You can plug your zip into this link and dial the number in a little better.

Acura financing is okay and is probably as good as or better than most bank or credit union rates. And you can always pay it off early or refi with your own bank (read the fine print to be sure though).

The doc fee is about $250 too high but that's "normal".

Depending on where you are, you may want to shop the quote around and try to beat the average a bit more.
  • rangerz996rangerz996 Member Posts: 1
    2017 RDX AWD w/ Tech Package from Philly suburbs

MSRP - $41,710
    Got a sale price of 37,900
    134 for documentation
    About 150 for title and registration

No Acura financing obtained
  • tigerninatigernina Member Posts: 7
    Wow! You got a great deal rangerz966!

2017 RDX AWD w/ Tech Package from Philly suburbs

MSRP - $41,710
    Got a sale price of 37,900
    134 for documentation
    About 150 for title and registration

No Acura financing obtained

Your selling price is about $1,300 below invoice of $39,284. The TMV average price paid is right at invoice, so it looks like you are doing good, and your fees aren't bad either.

The invoice number includes the $940 destination and a $175 ad fee - you should gripe about the ad fee and maybe you can get that whacked too.

• kosekesh1kosekesh1 Member Posts: 2
    Hi!
    Just got a 2017 RDX Base package FWD
    1200 drive off
    $303 a month tax included.
    The dealer said they are losing money on the deal, just wanted to share and see if we did get a killer deal?

Thank you in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,195
    kosekesh1 said:

Hi!
    Just got a 2017 RDX Base package FWD
    1200 drive off
    $303 a month tax included.
    The dealer said they are losing money on the deal, just wanted to share and see if we did get a killer deal?

Thank you in advance

What term/mileage?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• kosekesh1kosekesh1 Member Posts: 2
    Sorry, 36 months, 10k
    kosekesh1 said:

Sorry, 36 months, 10k

That looks very good.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• 4odysseyex4odysseyex Member Posts: 8
    rangerz966: Was this the Acura of Limerick, PA? Guessing based on the documentation fees :) I am looking for an RDX with technology package so please do let me know where you got this great deal. Thanks.
  • 4odysseyex4odysseyex Member Posts: 8
    Got my 2017 RDX AWD Tech at springfield, nj area acura dealer for 41K flat out the door price. Though I negotiated no finance required, they asked to check if they can match my banks 1.99% 60 months, and they did. So, I let them finance me so that they too could make a little money. I tried all around NJ and Limerick, but no one came close. Limerick finally offered to beat any offer by 300, but I was still restricted to their finance with no promise to match my bank. I didn't want to drive for 2 hours and take a chance of not getting exactly what I though the deal would be. So finally around late morning I called dealer in springfield, nj area again and they agreed to beat an offer from Baltimore, MD area for about 41300 out the door (their original offer was about a grand higher). They were great to deal with.
    Congrats! And thanks for the detailed post.
  • trblmkrtrblmkr Member Posts: 8

Got my 2017 RDX AWD Tech at springfield, nj area acura dealer for 41K flat out the door price. Though I negotiated no finance required, they asked to check if they can match my banks 1.99% 60 months, and they did. So, I let them finance me so that they too could make a little money. I tried all around NJ and Limerick, but no one came close. Limerick finally offered to beat any offer by 300, but I was still restricted to their finance with no promise to match my bank. I didn't want to drive for 2 hours and take a chance of not getting exactly what I though the deal would be. So finally around late morning I called dealer in springfield, nj area again and they agreed to beat an offer from Baltimore, MD area for about 41300 out the door (their original offer was about a grand higher). They were great to deal with.

hi! what was you negotiated price off of the msrp?
  • tytsuperchargedtytsupercharged Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2016
    I just got a 2017 RDX FWD Tech OTD $37500. However; when we were doing the financing with Honda (since they said they already gave me the low price). They added Windshield and Paintless dents repairs (5 yrs) and 3 yrs maintenance (oil changes, tires rotations, etc.) for an extra $1600.

edited October 2016
    Ouch, when that kind of stuff comes out I walk out.

Nice ride though and your selling price was right at invoice ($37,889 with destination). Congrats!
  • tytsuperchargedtytsupercharged Member Posts: 2
    I know. But it was late at night. We were tired. We got a great deal on the car, They agreed to finance at 2.99%, but when they added $1600 extra, they dropped the APR to 2.20%. Technically, I am paying around $960 for 3 years oil and transmission oil change with the windshield insurance as my friend just replaced his 2014 MDX windshield around $1400. I guess they will get you either ways :smile:
    Yep, they do it every day and most of us do it once every 4 or 5 years. :)
  • gabby44gabby44 Member Posts: 1
    Starting to shop for a 2017 RDX FWD with the Advance Package, in Northwest Florida, zip code 32580. What quotes or prices are you receiving or paid?

• kst1kst1 Member Posts: 22
    Hi! Purchased a 2017 Advance fwd RDX from San Francisco bay area (94014). Modern steel metallic with ebony interior. Price- 38900 + TTL. Financed @ 1.9% for 36 months and got another $1K from American Honda towards down payment. Dealer also threw in all season floor mats. This was by far our best quote among 7-8 dealerships in Bay area/Sacramento. No other dealer could come within $1000 of this price. I think we did well. Thanks!
    Congrats!
  • kevinjonkevinjon Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2016
    Any ideas on what a good price will be for 2017 acura rdx base model FWD. I am in NOVA/DC metro and dealers are not giving up much. Truecar showing 33654 invoice including dest charge. the best out of 5 dealers have got it 32690. Is that good price? they do add 300$ processing fees here for MD. Is it better to wait till end of december to get better deal? or acura usually doesnt go too much lower then invoice?
    Apparently there is conquest rebate of 750$ on acura purchase if you own some brand vehicles. how is this not advertised on any websites and only dealers know? does this happen all the time? none of truecar, edmunds show this.
    edited November 2016
    Hi @kevinjon, we don't show any cash back incentives at all. The conquest one may be regional or it may pop up on some websites (that happens here occasionally). Acura.com shows a military and college incentive.

Back to your question that we overlooked yesterday, we don't show invoice for the 2017 yet that I see, but your offer of $32,690 is about $1,000 below what we have for the True Market Value in NOVA.

$32,690 is about 10% below MSRP and that's in the usual range of 8 to 12% off for most cars. You might get down closer to $32,000 next month but it's hard to predict. Seems to be plenty of them around DC (~168) so you may want to hang out and try to get a more aggressive quote. (inventory link)

Acura dealers don't seem to be as willing to deal as Honda dealers in general.
    kevinjon said:

Apparently there is conquest rebate of 750$ on acura purchase if you own some brand vehicles. how is this not advertised on any websites and only dealers know? does this happen all the time? none of truecar, edmunds show this.

I don't show the loyalty/conquest cash on the RDX or MDX, just on the other Acura models.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Yes there is one shown on cardirects website. I bought the car yesterday and lost out that rebate because of not knowing, dealer gave me lower price including the rebate, but my idea was to get that rebate on top of my price and he tricked me, i wasnt prepared for it. so he galloped it. oh well. leave and learn.
    kyfdx said:

kevinjon said:

I don't show the loyalty/conquest cash on the RDX or MDX, just on the other Acura models.
    edited December 2016
    I will report my purchase. Bought 2017 Acura RDX base FWD. Silver color. Price was 31050 including dest with 300 dealer processing fees added on top of it. And plus extra tax and tag charges. OTD was 34k and some change. Bought it in MD, close to DC.

Dealer threw in the 2 year oil change, free car wash for life and all weather mats for free. Probably not much value
    Congrats!
  • filmrebelfilmrebel Member Posts: 4
    I was quoted the following in Glendale, CA for a 2017 RDX w/Advance Package. Is this a good price?

2017 RDX Advance package

· MSRP $42,960
    · Your price $39,500 plus fees

Here is a breakdown of the fees

· $3,562.20 sales tax based on 9%
    · $379.50 registration
    · $80 doc fee
    · $7.00 CA tire fee

$43,528.70 total out the door.
    I get a slightly higher MSRP but the other fees look fine.

Your selling price offer is nicely lower than the TMV of $41,523. $1,000 off TMV for an Acura is good.

The other benchmark is that your selling price is about 10% below MSRP and that's also in the good range for an Acura.

I see ads for Season of Performance for leasing Acuras - you may want to quiz the dealer about any other sales that could help you out on pricing.
    Thank you, I also received a quote on a 2016 RDX Tech package from Glendale, CA dealer. It is below:

Currently we have 2016 AWD with technology packages left.

· MSRP $41,410
    · Your price $36,399 plus fees

Here is the breakdown of the fees.

· $3,283.11 sales tax based on 9%
    · $358.50 registration
    · $80 doc fee
    · $8.75 CA tire fee

$40,129.36 total out the door

Is this also a good price?
    edited December 2016
    Another MSRP that's different - our MSRP for the 16 RDX with Tech is $41,510.

The quote on this one is $3,000 under invoice ($39,409) and a bit more than 12% off MSRP.

I dunno, this one is kind of borderline. For $3,000 (over five or more years of ownership) I might pay more for the 2017. I'm not up on the differences between the Advance and Tech packages though.
    Thanks so much for the review, the advance is what I was leaning towards.

There you go, life is short, get what you want.
  • sri2sri2 Member Posts: 2
    The Acura RDX with Advance package was quoted at 43700 out the door in MI. Is this a good price? Any other buyers from MI who has got a better pricing for Advance? Kindly share info.
  • jaytelly10jaytelly10 Member Posts: 9
    edited December 2016
    Hi. Does anyone know the money factor, residual on 2016/2017 RDX loaded? The MSRP is about $43K. 36Months/12K Thanks!