Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Kia Niro Prices Paid and Buying Experience

hfzeushfzeus Member Posts: 39
edited February 2017 in Kia
This is my first time looking at Kias and was hoping to get a discussion started on the new Niro.

I see no data on sales yet. So far, I have been offered "5% below list" for a fully-loaded touring, advanced technology model in CT.

This does not seem especially aggressive and of course could be made even worse if they try to add on some bogus fees.

Thanks in advance for any offers/deals that you have located.

Comments

• Options
    biglympgbiglympg Member Posts: 1
    I Paid 31286, invoice was 30964, msrp was 32720. Plus taxes. Dark grey touring, with advanced, cargo net, carpet mats, mud guards. I didn't qualify for uber, military, graduate. I'm sure if you wait a couple of months you can get it for or under invoice. First dealer wanted advertisement and lojack, I said no and went to a different dealership
  • Options
    mihzyd777mihzyd777 Member Posts: 7
    edited May 2017
    Looking at 2017 Niro EX with Tech package and Sunroof (Don't need both but it's what dealer has for now). I am in Manteca, CA (My tax rate is 8.25%). Dealer has priced at $29,000 (I believe after $2,250 off and whatever he took off of MSRP sticker which is approx $33,000. I'm putting only $1,000 down MAX. Payments coming back at $285/month OTD with taxes and all for a 36-month/12k year LEASE.

Are these number good? Or keep looking?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    mihzyd777 said:

Looking at 2017 Niro EX with Tech package and Sunroof (Don't need both but it's what dealer has for now). I am in Manteca, CA (My tax rate is 8.25%). Dealer has priced at $29,000 (I believe after $2,250 off and whatever he took off of MSRP sticker which is approx $33,000. I'm putting only $1,000 down MAX. Payments coming back at $285/month OTD with taxes and all for a 36-month/12k year LEASE.

Are these number good? Or keep looking?

.00098 and 56% for 36/12 lease. $2250 lease cash.

Not sure if you can negotiate a bigger discount from sticker. Try a few other dealers; the competition between them will get you the best price.

Limit your out of pocket costs to just the first payment and DMV costs (roughly 1.1% of MSRP).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    mihzyd777mihzyd777 Member Posts: 7
    Are you saying I can possible go lower? When I plug in the Sale price, Money Factor and Residual into calculator it's telling me payments should be $350+ ??
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    mihzyd777 said:

Are you saying I can possible go lower? When I plug in the Sale price, Money Factor and Residual into calculator it's telling me payments should be $350+ ??

We don't track pricing; can't tell you if a lower price is possible. If you work with multiple dealers, the competition works in your favor.

On-line lease calculators often make assumptions we know nothing about.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4