Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Explorer XLT Pricing

arcticcougararcticcougar Member Posts: 2
edited October 2017 in Ford
Didn't this forum use to have discussions of prices paid? I can't find a section and it's been a while since I've been here.

We are looking for a 2017 XLT, with Group 202A. Just about all the ones I find have the tech package. MSRP on a oxford white XLT with those options is 41,185, and dealer pricing listing at 32,825. Is that a good price? Anything we should know? I remember xplan pricing helping bring the price of our mustang too. Any advice like that?

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266

Didn't this forum use to have discussions of prices paid? I can't find a section and it's been a while since I've been here.

We are looking for a 2017 XLT, with Group 202A. Just about all the ones I find have the tech package. MSRP on a oxford white XLT with those options is 41,185, and dealer pricing listing at 32,825. Is that a good price? Anything we should know? I remember xplan pricing helping bring the price of our mustang too. Any advice like that?

When we went to a new forums platform a few years ago, it sort of killed the Prices Paid discussions.
    Fords have a lot of rebates and incentives. We can't keep track of them.
    Click on the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page to access Edmunds price tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bobbytwosticksbobbytwosticks Member Posts: 2

When we went to a new forums platform a few years ago, it sort of killed the Prices Paid discussions.
    Fords have a lot of rebates and incentives. We can't keep track of them.
    Click on the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page to access Edmunds price tools.

As a new user here, good to know.l