Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Car Buying Advice - thoughts s90 volvo inscription T6 lease

ctor3527ctor3527 Member Posts: 30
edited June 2017 in Volvo
MSRP 62,555
Selling $50,300

10miles 36 months lease $2500 down, 1st payment due at signing plus RI Taxes, .07 percent and registration fee

i feel like i can get a better deal, what is the key with leasing? i want the best deal possible?

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    ctor3527 said:

MSRP 62,555
    Selling $50,300

10miles 36 months lease $2500 down, 1st payment due at signing plus RI Taxes, .07 percent and registration fee

i feel like i can get a better deal, what is the key with leasing? i want the best deal possible?

.00007 and 50%

$7700 total incentives

With your prices, I get $572/mo with tax included.

What payment is your dealer quoting you?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    edited June 2017
    @Michaell
    he told me $497, so i must be getting a good deal then? and like I said, 1st payment due at signing plus RI Taxes, 7 percent and registration fee, is he giving me more incentives? i have a volvo currently, so there is a loyalty program? i, just curious as to why he is able to get that payment as such and other dealers aren't close?
  • Options
    ctor3527 said:

@Michaell
    he told me $497, so i must be getting a good deal then? and like I said, 1st payment due at signing plus RI Taxes, 7 percent and registration fee, is he giving me more incentives? i have a volvo currently, so there is a loyalty program? i, just curious as to why he is able to get that payment as such and other dealers aren't close?

ctor3527 said:

@Michaell

If you can get a screen shot of all the numbers, we might be able to explain it to you.

That's about a $3000 difference in price to get to their payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    ok so you think something is off? Or to good to be true of a deal? I really appreciate your help on this!!!
  • Options
    i will try and gather the break down this afternoon
  • Options
    ctor3527 said:

ok so you think something is off? Or to good to be true of a deal? I really appreciate your help on this!!!

ctor3527 said:

i will try and gather the break down this afternoon

At the moment, it falls into the 'too good to be true' category. Something isn't right, and until we have all the numbers, we can only guess as to what that is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    i asked him for a break down he gave me this:

MSRP: $62,555
    Selling: $49,800
    Residual: $31,277.50

Hope this helps and you can give me some insight, thanks you very much!!!!
  • Options
    ctor3527 said:

i asked him for a break down he gave me this:

MSRP: $62,555
    Selling: $49,800
    Residual: $31,277.50

Hope this helps and you can give me some insight, thanks you very much!!!!

Now my calculations are at $557/mo with 7% tax included.

Remind me again the total amount due at signing on this offer?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    it was $2500 down, lease 36 months 10k miles a year, $497 a month. 1st payment due at signing plus RI Taxes and Registration fees,

Does it not sound right? I know the new models are either in or coming in so many they are trying to push these cars off the lot, not sure
  • Options
    ctor3527 said:

it was $2500 down, lease 36 months 10k miles a year, $497 a month. 1st payment due at signing plus RI Taxes and Registration fees,

Does it not sound right? I know the new models are either in or coming in so many they are trying to push these cars off the lot, not sure

I thought RI taxed the monthly payment ... ask for a complete breakdown of the $2500 - perhaps some of that is being used for cap reduction.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    tmariegtmarieg Member Posts: 3
    Volvo 2018 S90 T6 AWD Momentum - Would you please give the RV and MF for a 36/12 lease in Texas?
  • Options
    tmarieg said:

Volvo 2018 S90 T6 AWD Momentum - Would you please give the RV and MF for a 36/12 lease in Texas?

.00088 and 56%
    $3750 Volvo Allowance
    $2500 lease bonus

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator