Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

CPO 2015 gti autobahn question

fifasffifasf Member Posts: 2
edited January 2018 in Volkswagen
Hello I’m new to the site and have a question. Long story short I’m coming up on my lease for a 2015 accord and am crunching some numbers . I love the new 2018 accord, gti and wrx but they want too much money down and or the prices are to high for obvious reasons since it’s a new model . So in my search I stumbled on a certified pre owned 2015 vw gti autobahn at a local be dealer near me . It only has 26,350 miles and their asking 20,800 for it .

My question is , is this a good deal? Do vw’s hold there value and are good cars? I’ve never had a German turbo but always liked them and this seems to be a pretty good deal . But I’d like some feed back from people on here that have experience with them or general knowledge of the gti’s In the past. Thank you in advance for the help!
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    fifasf said:

Hello I’m new to the site and have a question.

Long story short I’m coming up on my lease for a 2015 accord and am crunching some numbers . I love the new 2018 accord, gti and wrx but they want too much money down and or the prices are to high for obvious reasons since it’s a new model . So in my search I stumbled on a certified pre owned 2015 vw gti autobahn at a local be dealer near me . It only has 26,350 miles and their asking 20,800 for it .

My question is , is this a good deal? Do vw’s hold there value and are good cars?

I’ve never had a German turbo but always liked them and this seems to be a pretty good deal . But I’d like some feed back from people on here that have experience with them or general knowledge of the gti’s In the past.

Thank you in advance for the help!

Post a description of the vehicle, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/1212/general/x/real-world-trade-in-values

Someone will tell you what it's worth.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator