Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

C300 Coupe Loaner Leases

evmunds12evmunds12 Member Posts: 5
edited March 2018 in Mercedes-Benz
Has anyone had any luck with good deals on C300 retired loaners? Are they in short supply? I'd like to compare against my research for the C300 sedan AWD. What can I expect in terms of the discounted MSRP - is a 20% discount about right or is that on the high side? How do the residuals and MF differ? If anyone can post their offers it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,568
    evmunds12 said:

Has anyone had any luck with good deals on C300 retired loaners? Are they in short supply? I'd like to compare against my research for the C300 sedan AWD. What can I expect in terms of the discounted MSRP - is a 20% discount about right or is that on the high side? How do the residuals and MF differ? If anyone can post their offers it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Here is a member, who leased a C300 Sedan loaner..
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/comment/5449166/#Comment_5449166

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks for the help - it looks like that was a 2017? Is that correct? I wonder if there is much of a difference with the MSRP discount between the 17's and 18's....I had 2 dealerships tell me they're not leasing 2017 loaners any more. Not sure if that is true or not.
  • Options
    evmunds12 said:

Thanks for the help - it looks like that was a 2017? Is that correct? I wonder if there is much of a difference with the MSRP discount between the 17's and 18's....I had 2 dealerships tell me they're not leasing 2017 loaners any more. Not sure if that is true or not.

Yes.. that was a 2017.. but, leased it in January.

It's possible that they've stopped leasing 2017 loaners.. or, that your dealer doesn't happen to have any. They are certainly still leasing 2017 model C-Class, this month. It's unlikely that they would have stopped leasing loaners, only.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks again for all of the valuable feedback!