Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Loaded JL Rubicon - Price/Lease

kissell1kissell1 Member Posts: 10
edited April 2018 in Jeep
Long time lurker, first time questioner...
I priced out a 2018 loaded Rubicon at $56,675. Can you let me know what I “should” be paying for cost (invoice, + or -)? I live in Southern Cal.
Would also love to know what lease numbers should be for a 15/36 month. Based on these forums, it seems I should only put down first payment. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Speaking to dealers in Vegas as well as locally. Thanks a ton.

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Thanks, I heard back from the dealer. They are honoring the affiliate deal, so the MSRP is $55,890, but they are willing to sell it to me for $51,948. Could you let me know how the lease should look for that number? I suspect there will be a doc fee, but I can address that seperately.
    Thanks a ton.

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,222
    Standard MF and 69% residual

We don't track pricing.. Click on the "Research" tab at the top of the page to access Edmunds pricing tools.
    Come back with a proposed selling price, and we can calculate a payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kissell1 said:

Thanks, I heard back from the dealer. They are honoring the affiliate deal, so the MSRP is $55,890, but they are willing to sell it to me for $51,948. Could you let me know how the lease should look for that number? I suspect there will be a doc fee, but I can address that seperately.
    Thanks a ton.

We are into May, now. We don't have the residual information, yet. Once we get that, we can calculate a payment for this month.

Last month, about $553/mo.+tax (assuming MF of .00200)
    That's with all fees and first payment paid upfront.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Great, thanks a ton for the info. Going to meet with dealer today and hopefully driving home with it, will keep everyone posted.
  • Options
    So met with dealer. He told me the MF went from .00150 yesterday to .00165 today due to month end. Also said residual dropped 2%. Don’t know what’s true.
    They added some fees, $399 for Starshield (some b.s. gps thing) and $624 in “non tax fees” (more b.s.), and $86 doc fee which has the price now at $53,752.
    36 month and 15k miles payment of $760, and 39 month at $726. Both with just $670 down. That loook/seem right?
  • Options
    kissell1 said:

So met with dealer. He told me the MF went from .00150 yesterday to .00165 today due to month end. Also said residual dropped 2%. Don’t know what’s true.
    They added some fees, $399 for Starshield (some b.s. gps thing) and $624 in “non tax fees” (more b.s.), and $86 doc fee which has the price now at $53,752.
    36 month and 15k miles payment of $760, and 39 month at $726. Both with just $670 down. That loook/seem right?

Non-taxable fees isn't BS. Those are the CA DMV fees, and they are usually 1.1% of MSRP, more or less. That's on any car transaction in CA
    Doc fee is restricted to $80 by CA
    Residuals did drop for May (by 3%, I think)
    66%/65% residual for 36/39 mo.

36/15: $605/mo.+tax
    39/15: $583/mo.+tax

I'm assuming this is an Unlimited. Let me know if it isn't.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator