Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

GM Financial Loan Rates

1988corisca1988corisca Member Posts: 58
edited August 2018 in Buick
Because the lease numbers aren't great for the Regal Essence TourX, I'm going to finance one so I can get the GM Financial Lease to Purchase rebate, I have a GM Fin. lease now. I have only leased since 2001. I have excellent credit so what is the lowest interest rate on a GM Financial loan for 60 monthd, 72 months? thank you.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,302

Because the lease numbers aren't great for the Regal Essence TourX, I'm going to finance one so I can get the GM Financial Lease to Purchase rebate, I have a GM Fin. lease now. I have only leased since 2001. I have excellent credit so what is the lowest interest rate on a GM Financial loan for 60 monthd, 72 months? thank you.

"Standard" rates for that model. I'm not sure what that rate is, but I'm sure you can beat it with your local bank or credit union.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    1988corisca1988corisca Member Posts: 58
    Thank u. I have to finance with them for six months to get the $3500 rebate but then I’ll refinance.