2018 Lexus LS 500 F Sport AWD

daww00ddaww00d Member Posts: 5
edited July 2018 in Lexus
Sorry if this was posted before couldn't find a thread, looking for MF, Residual Value, and incentives on lexus ls 500 awd in zip code 11040 for 36mo/15k miles

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,249
    daww00d said:

    Sorry if this was posted before couldn't find a thread, looking for MF, Residual Value, and incentives on lexus ls 500 awd in zip code 11040 for 36mo/15k miles

    .00090 and 52%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jayr04jayr04 Member Posts: 7
    Numbers for '
    18 F-Sport RWD
    48 months
    10k
    90650
    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,249
    jayr04 said:

    Numbers for '
    18 F-Sport RWD
    48 months
    10k
    90650
    Thanks.

    .00115 and 42%
    $5000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wche1wche1 Member Posts: 25
    Can I please get numbers for 2018 LS 500 (not F sport)

    NYC
    36/10 and 7.5k miles
    39/10 and 7.5k miles

    Any incentives?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,591
    wche1 said:

    Can I please get numbers for 2018 LS 500 (not F sport)

    NYC
    36/10 and 7.5k miles
    39/10 and 7.5k miles

    Any incentives?

    Thanks!

    .00115 MF
    53%/51% residual for 36/39 mo, 10K/yr
    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr

    $5000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • clarkmu22clarkmu22 Member Posts: 9
    Could you please give me the lease numbers on the LS500 and LS500 F Sport for 63017? Incentives? How much does each security deposit lower the money factor?
    Thanks!
  • clarkmu22clarkmu22 Member Posts: 9
    clarkmu22 said:

    Could you please give me the lease numbers on the LS500 and LS500 F Sport for 63017? Incentives? How much does each security deposit lower the money factor?
    Thanks!

    Forgot to say 36/12k and 36/15k. Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,249
    clarkmu22 said:

    clarkmu22 said:

    Could you please give me the lease numbers on the LS500 and LS500 F Sport for 63017? Incentives? How much does each security deposit lower the money factor?
    Thanks!

    Forgot to say 36/12k and 36/15k. Thanks!

    36/15
    .00115 and 50% (base) or 48% (F-Sport)
    $5000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eyemd2010eyemd2010 San DiegoMember Posts: 28
    Any lease info for 2018 LEXUS LS 500 non f sport 36/12 MF RV any MSD in 92119
  • jsong525jsong525 Member Posts: 16
    eyemd2010 said:

    Any lease info for 2018 LEXUS LS 500 non f sport 36/12 MF RV any MSD in 92119

    The MF for this month is 0.0006. The RV for 36/15 is 49% for this month so for 36/12 I guess it's 51%?

    I know this because I live in a similar zip code to you and I've been contacting dealers all morning, haha.

    Same incentives $5,000 cash + $3,000 conquest cash as last month.

    Best deal I got so far was 10% MSRP + $8,000 lease/conquest cash which was about $1071/month incl taxes + $1,500 drive off
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,591
    eyemd2010 said:

    Any lease info for 2018 LEXUS LS 500 non f sport 36/12 MF RV any MSD in 92119

    .00060 MF and 51% residual
    $5000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eyemd2010eyemd2010 San DiegoMember Posts: 28
    jsong525 said:

    eyemd2010 said:

    Any lease info for 2018 LEXUS LS 500 non f sport 36/12 MF RV any MSD in 92119

    The MF for this month is 0.0006. The RV for 36/15 is 49% for this month so for 36/12 I guess it's 51%?

    I know this because I live in a similar zip code to you and I've been contacting dealers all morning, haha.

    Same incentives $5,000 cash + $3,000 conquest cash as last month.

    Best deal I got so far was 10% MSRP + $8,000 lease/conquest cash which was about $1071/month incl taxes + $1,500 drive off
    Thanks for the info. How much was the MSRP of the vehicle that you mention (for $1071/month)
  • johns525johns525 Member Posts: 66
    eyemd2010 said:

    jsong525 said:

    eyemd2010 said:

    Any lease info for 2018 LEXUS LS 500 non f sport 36/12 MF RV any MSD in 92119

    The MF for this month is 0.0006. The RV for 36/15 is 49% for this month so for 36/12 I guess it's 51%?

    I know this because I live in a similar zip code to you and I've been contacting dealers all morning, haha.

    Same incentives $5,000 cash + $3,000 conquest cash as last month.

    Best deal I got so far was 10% MSRP + $8,000 lease/conquest cash which was about $1071/month incl taxes + $1,500 drive off
    Thanks for the info. How much was the MSRP of the vehicle that you mention (for $1071/month)
    Mine was $92k. It's hard to find ones without options.
  • jsong525jsong525 Member Posts: 16
    Hello,

    Where can I find pricing in a CPO 2018 Lexus LS? I'm thinking of purchasing it. It only has 500 miles on it. Does anyone know the residual on that car?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,591
    jsong525 said:

    Hello,

    Where can I find pricing in a CPO 2018 Lexus LS? I'm thinking of purchasing it. It only has 500 miles on it. Does anyone know the residual on that car?

    If it's a 2018 vehicle with that low of mileage, it's likely eligible for the new car program.
    But, there is no way to know for sure, unless you ask the dealer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • newmankind2018newmankind2018 Member Posts: 35
    Hi, could you let me know the mf and residual for 2018 LS 500 awd base/premium non F sport and F sport? 10k, 24/36 month. NYC area. thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,249

    Hi, could you let me know the mf and residual for 2018 LS 500 awd base/premium non F sport and F sport? 10k, 24/36 month. NYC area. thank you!

    Base; subtract 2% for F-Sport

    .00085 and 59% / 52%
    $5000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • newmankind2018newmankind2018 Member Posts: 35
    Michaell said:

    Hi, could you let me know the mf and residual for 2018 LS 500 awd base/premium non F sport and F sport? 10k, 24/36 month. NYC area. thank you!

    Base; subtract 2% for F-Sport

    .00085 and 59% / 52%
    $5000 lease cash
    Thank you Michaell! What is the residual for 27 months?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,591

    Michaell said:

    Hi, could you let me know the mf and residual for 2018 LS 500 awd base/premium non F sport and F sport? 10k, 24/36 month. NYC area. thank you!

    Base; subtract 2% for F-Sport

    .00085 and 59% / 52%
    $5000 lease cash
    Thank you Michaell! What is the residual for 27 months?
    Subtract 1% from 24 month residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jsong525jsong525 Member Posts: 16
    I just wanted to share a deal I did for my father.

    2018 LEXUS LS 500 Base
    MSRP: $88,278
    Got 13% discount + $8000 rebates (roughly 22% off MSRP in total, qualified for conquest rebate)
    Tax: 9.5%

    Payment was $884/month incl taxes + $2,500 drive off (covered 1st month's payment, dmv fees, bank fee).

    I told my father to wait until December when these dealers get really antsy about having so many 2018 LS on their lots but we found an awesome color (nightfall mica / noble brown interior). So we took the offer.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,249
    jsong525 said:

    I just wanted to share a deal I did for my father.

    2018 LEXUS LS 500 Base
    MSRP: $88,278
    Got 13% discount + $8000 rebates (roughly 22% off MSRP in total, qualified for conquest rebate)
    Tax: 9.5%

    Payment was $884/month incl taxes + $2,500 drive off (covered 1st month's payment, dmv fees, bank fee).

    I told my father to wait until December when these dealers get really antsy about having so many 2018 LS on their lots but we found an awesome color (nightfall mica / noble brown interior). So we took the offer.

    Congrats!

    Thanks for sharing your deal details with us.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • audib2016audib2016 Member Posts: 10
    looking at an LS 500 in NJ. I thought the RV was 59%/52% for Base/FSport. I am being told its 52% for base today. I have 13000 in rebates and want to use them but want to make sure the RV is correct. The dealer didnt seem that sure of what he was doing.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,249
    audib2016 said:

    looking at an LS 500 in NJ. I thought the RV was 59%/52% for Base/FSport. I am being told its 52% for base today. I have 13000 in rebates and want to use them but want to make sure the RV is correct. The dealer didnt seem that sure of what he was doing.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,591
    edited November 2018
    audib2016 said:

    looking at an LS 500 in NJ. I thought the RV was 59%/52% for Base/FSport. I am being told its 52% for base today. I have 13000 in rebates and want to use them but want to make sure the RV is correct. The dealer didnt seem that sure of what he was doing.


    For 10K/yr?

    59%/52% was for 24/36 mo. for Base
    FSport residuals are 2% lower


    .00085 MF
    $5000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • audib2016audib2016 Member Posts: 10
    10k and 12k per year.. He told me non FS sport 52%
  • audib2016audib2016 Member Posts: 10
    edited November 2018
    He is saying that an $84,800 MSRP is being discounted to $80800. Then my 13K in rebates. MF 0,0085 and RV 52% for 36 months. Payment is 888/mo. I am getting $810/mo. I am also thinking that the discount of off MSRP can be better ( its about 5% now). Any thoughts?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,591
    audib2016 said:

    He is saying that an $84,800 MSRP is being discounted to $80800. Then my 13K in rebates. MF 0,0085 and RV 52% for 36 months. Payment is 888/mo. I am getting $810/mo. I am also thinking that the discount of off MSRP can be better ( its about 5% now). Any thoughts?

    36/10
    .00085 MF and 52% residual (base model)

    What other rebates are you getting besides the $5000 lease cash?
    Have you verified the money factor with the dealer?
    Factored in sales tax on the rebates?
    $795 acquisition fee?
    Dealer and DMV fees?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • audib2016audib2016 Member Posts: 10
    i have the conquest cash for 3K and another 5K for a fleet like program. confirmed with dealer that 13k is rebates. I did not calc sales tax on rebates. Do you think 5% discount off the car MSRP can be improved?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,249
    audib2016 said:

    i have the conquest cash for 3K and another 5K for a fleet like program. confirmed with dealer that 13k is rebates. I did not calc sales tax on rebates. Do you think 5% discount off the car MSRP can be improved?

    We don't track pricing, but Edmunds does, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jsb_socaljsb_socal Member Posts: 18
    @audib2016 if its new shoot for 10-11% off MSRP and loaner 17%+.

    I would mention $5K Reserved discount only once you’ve fully negotiated the deal. Also use MSD’s; will lower payment by a lot!
This discussion has been closed.