Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Question on Pricing

diluvsphotogdiluvsphotog Member Posts: 3
edited February 2019 in Toyota
In NY, looking at a lease on the 2019 Highlander Platinum. No money down, all fees and taxes in. 36 months 10K a year. Received a price from local dealer on a MSRP of 48,324 of $669 per month. Salesmen said the new promotions may come out in the next month or so on this particular auto. Thoughts on this pricing?

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

In NY, looking at a lease on the 2019 Highlander Platinum. No money down, all fees and taxes in. 36 months 10K a year. Received a price from local dealer on a MSRP of 48,324 of $669 per month. Salesmen said the new promotions may come out in the next month or so on this particular auto. Thoughts on this pricing?

FWD or AWD?

What is the cap cost, with everything added in?

How much is due at signing? Nothing?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    AWD
    nothing due at signing. All taxes and fees in the lease.
    Dealer didn't tell me what the lease was being based on as far as the cost of the car other than the MSRP.
    New at this, I hope I provided the info needed.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

AWD
    nothing due at signing. All taxes and fees in the lease.
    Dealer didn't tell me what the lease was being based on as far as the cost of the car other than the MSRP.
    New at this, I hope I provided the info needed.

Have you signed anything?

Almost $700/mo is a big payment for a vehicle that stickers at $48K

Ask them for the selling price and the "adjusted" cap cost, with everything rolled in.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    No, I haven't signed anything. Will certainly ask! Thank you so much for the information. Much appreciated!