Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2019 Editors' Choice Awards | Edmunds

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited February 2019 in General
image2019 Editors' Choice Awards | Edmunds

Welcome to the inaugural Edmunds Editors' Choice Awards. We tested every competitive vehicle on the market and came away with our seven top picks for 2019. Check out all the winners and our spotlight video for each vehicle.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    edited February 2019
    The new MB A-class makes the CLA seem outdated. I don't know why anyone would spend the extra money for a GLA anymore. Of course, the new CLA is on the way, so that might even things up a bit.
  • Options
    Adam MillerAdam Miller Member Posts: 3
    You named the CRV the suv of the year without a mention of the engine problems that even Honda has acknowledged? I'm disappointed.
  • Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    That was only the 1.5 engine option, and Honda is working on it.
  • Options
    doubled123doubled123 Member Posts: 1
    its a great engine better than the naturally aspirated engine in the rav4
  • Options
    RystockRystock Member Posts: 1
    What about the carbon build up on the direct injection turbo? The Toyota has direct and port injection that cleans the valves
  • Options
    danilopombodanilopombo Member Posts: 42
    Experts from Edmunds are the only ones that didn't choose the Genesis G70 as the best Luxury Sedan. IMHO the MB A class is inferior to the G70.
  • Options
    SM1POCSM1POC Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    And if you are over 6 foot tall the MX5 is not your choice of looking good while driving..Top up or down.. Are all the test drivers and editors under the 6 foot requirement?
  • Options
    SM1POCSM1POC Member Posts: 2
    I totally agree with @danilopombo comment.. The Genesis G70 with the 3.3l is a ballistic missile with 4 doors, such a fun car. If Genesis given me that car for a month, that car would be on road trips galore..