Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Need help with lease pricing for 2019 Audi Q8 premium 36/15K

DinaDina Member Posts: 2
edited May 2019 in Audi
Audi of West Palm Beach was quoting on a Premium Q8 with 5k down 36/15k 908-913 depending on credit. The car original MSRP was $70,400. They took $6000 off the retail so it came to $64,400 supposedly. I do not know what the MF is or the residuals on the Q8, Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal? What price should I be looking for? Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,012
    Dina said:

Audi of West Palm Beach was quoting on a Premium Q8 with 5k down 36/15k 908-913 depending on credit. The car original MSRP was $70,400. They took $6000 off the retail so it came to $64,400 supposedly. I do not know what the MF is or the residuals on the Q8, Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal? What price should I be looking for? Thank you.

.00217 and 55% for 36/15

Using the prices provided, I calculate a payment of $937/mo plus tax. Assumes all fees and such are paid up front, but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't total $5000.

So - either the cap cost is higher than the selling price, or the MF is marked up from the base rate.

You need to get more information from the dealer so we have a clearer picture of the deal.

Use this link to help with price research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    DinaDina Member Posts: 2
    Thanks so much for your input. Appreciate that.