Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Leasematic App vs. Toyota Dealer "Worksheet" yields $30/mo difference

LarrySinNJLarrySinNJ Member Posts: 5
edited August 2019 in Toyota
When I showed my Leasematic app results to the dealer, he looked perplexed. He took a pic with all the values, MF, residual, etc., and went back into his magic black box and came out with what he said was in the internal printout. For a 2019 Camry, we confirmed all of the values, Leasematic came up with $397, and the dealer worksheet was at $427.

A few months back, I made a deal on a new BMW and we came out to within pennies on the monthly payment and initial out of pocket. I assume the Toyota dealer program throws some other costs in, but I'm curious what.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343

When I showed my Leasematic app results to the dealer, he looked perplexed. He took a pic with all the values, MF, residual, etc., and went back into his magic black box and came out with what he said was in the internal printout. For a 2019 Camry, we confirmed all of the values, Leasematic came up with $397, and the dealer worksheet was at $427.

A few months back, I made a deal on a new BMW and we came out to within pennies on the monthly payment and initial out of pocket. I assume the Toyota dealer program throws some other costs in, but I'm curious what.

All I have is guesses

$30/mo is $1000, so GAP insurance comes to mind, as TFS does not include it with their leases.
    But, if they disclosed the Adjusted CAP cost, that should already be reflected.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator