Leasing Season

PBanksPBanks Member Posts: 5
edited August 2019 in Jeep
Hey everyone,

Getting ready to lease and need all the help I can get and im in the market for a 2019 Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x2.

Looking to obtain:
- Residual Value
- MF
- Lease/loyalty credits
- Terms: 36 or 42
- Zip: 33027

Thank you.

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,152
    PBanks said:

    Hey everyone,

    Getting ready to lease and need all the help I can get and im in the market for a 2019 Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x2.

    Looking to obtain:
    - Residual Value
    - MF
    - Lease/loyalty credits
    - Terms: 36 or 42
    - Zip: 33027

    Thank you.

    36/15
    .00015 and 46%
    $2250 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • PBanksPBanks Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for getting back quick.

    Would the numbers change if it was 42 months and 15k miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,152
    PBanks said:

    Thanks for getting back quick.

    Would the numbers change if it was 42 months and 15k miles

    Chrysler Capital does not support 42 month leases, this month

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • PBanksPBanks Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2019
    The dealership i was in on Sunday offered me 42 months and 15k???
  • PBanksPBanks Member Posts: 5
    If i use the numbers you sent originally will it be off?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,152
    PBanks said:

    The dealership i was in on Sunday offered me 42 months and 15k???

    PBanks said:

    If i use the numbers you sent originally will it be off?

    The dealer is likely using a different bank - we only have numbers for Chrysler Capital.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DefinitelyMaybeDefinitelyMaybe Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2019
    Can I get the RV, MF, lease credits/rebates 36 or 42mo term - for 2019 Cherokee Limited 4x4 - 49022
    Thanks!
  • PBanksPBanks Member Posts: 5
    Okay thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,152

    Can I get the RV, MF, lease credits/rebates 36 or 42mo term - for 2019 Cherokee Limited 4x4 - 49022
    Thanks!

    36/15 - .00017 and 47%
    42/15 - .00017 and 44%
    $4500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.