Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Lease numbers and loaner car discounts

cabowabo67cabowabo67 Member Posts: 9
edited September 2019 in Lincoln
Can you give me lease numbers for Lincoln Nautilus Base AWD 15K/36 lease in NJ? Incentives? Also, dealer is offering to sell/lease me a loaner car on the lot with 3000 miles. What kind of discount should I be asking for? The loaner is also a 2019 AWD Base model but I do not know how long it has been on lot. Any tips to help me negotiate is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,120

Can you give me lease numbers for Lincoln Nautilus Base AWD 15K/36 lease in NJ? Incentives? Also, dealer is offering to sell/lease me a loaner car on the lot with 3000 miles. What kind of discount should I be asking for? The loaner is also a 2019 AWD Base model but I do not know how long it has been on lot. Any tips to help me negotiate is greatly appreciated. Thanks

.68% and 53%
    $500 lease cash

There will be an adjustment to the residual for the miles, but we don't know how Lincoln does it.

We don't track pricing; use this link to help, then make an adjustment to offset the lower residual:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4