Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Lease deal on audi premium and premium plus zip 33181

niko1854niko1854 Member Posts: 5
edited September 2019 in Audi
So i have 3 different quotes from 2 dealers. please let me know how is this a good deal or not guys. I have the lease sheets from one dealer that is offering 2 loaners that have roughly 3k for 39 months. all of these are with 2k down for inceptions and first month. The residual of the loaners is like 46% and the brand new i think is 55% zip 33181

A) premium plus deal demo 531 with tax /mo :

B} premium 443 with tax /mo :

c} Premium brand new 489 with tax /mo :

Do you guys think $450 a month for a q5 premium plus demo is unrealistic?
I am really new to this and this would be my first lease. Every time i ask a sales man for the residual and money factor most of them say " You should only care for the monthly payment and down payment " . Don’t know much but it sounds really shady. Thank you for your time guys!
Nick

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    niko1854 said:

So i have 3 different quotes from 2 dealers. please let me know how is this a good deal or not guys. I have the lease sheets from one dealer that is offering 2 loaners that have roughly 3k for 39 months. all of these are with 2k down for inceptions and first month. The residual of the loaners is like 46% and the brand new i think is 55% zip 33181

A) premium plus deal demo 531 with tax /mo :

B} premium 443 with tax /mo :

c} Premium brand new 489 with tax /mo :

Do you guys think $450 a month for a q5 premium plus demo is unrealistic?
    I am really new to this and this would be my first lease. Every time i ask a sales man for the residual and money factor most of them say " You should only care for the monthly payment and down payment " . Don’t know much but it sounds really shady. Thank you for your time guys!
    Nick

Anytime the dealer plays "hide the numbers", run, don't walk, to another dealer.

That said, the first two quotes are from US Bank ("USBL"), and we don't have their programs to confirm what you're showing, or how the residual is affected by the demo miles.

The bottom quote doesn't show much detail; if you could get that dealer to give you the same information as the first two, we could provide more feedback.

The Audi Finance numbers for the Q5 are .00047 and 50% for 39/12; $750 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    niko1854niko1854 Member Posts: 5
    Thank you so much, will try to provide those numbers.