Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

What is MF and RV for 2019 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium

_minstrel_minstrel Member Posts: 9
edited September 2019 in Audi
What is MF and RV for 2019 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium 39 mo. 32,500 miles, zip 95035?
Thanks.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Thanks for the info.
    I got a lease quote from a dealer: $463 plus tax a month with $4500 down payment 36 months 10k miles a year and Gap insurance is covered.

What monthly number would you suggest I can negotiate with the dealer? I also need to trade-in my current car, KBB average value is $8012, Edmunds value is $8858.

Thank you very much!

2019 Audi Q5 Q5 2.0T quattro - $45765.0

Model Year

Carline
    Audi Q5

Model
    FYB5NY - Q5 2.0T quattro

Exterior
    A2A2 - Brilliant Black

Interior
    YM - Black

Required Options
    Factory Options
    CRC - Convenience Package Credit, QFP - Audi Guard Protection Kit - Includes all weather floor matas and cargo mat, WPD - Convenience package

Port Installed Accessories
    LUC - USB Cables , QFH - Trailer Hitch, QFT - Privacy Trunk Cover, RAB - Audi Beam - rings

Order Type
    MSRP
    $45,765
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    _minstrel said:

Thanks for the info.
    I got a lease quote from a dealer: $463 plus tax a month with $4500 down payment 36 months 10k miles a year and Gap insurance is covered.

What monthly number would you suggest I can negotiate with the dealer? I also need to trade-in my current car, KBB average value is $8012, Edmunds value is $8858.

Thank you very much!

2019 Audi Q5 Q5 2.0T quattro - $45765.0

Model Year

Carline
    Audi Q5

Model
    FYB5NY - Q5 2.0T quattro

Exterior
    A2A2 - Brilliant Black

Interior
    YM - Black

Required Options
    Factory Options
    CRC - Convenience Package Credit, QFP - Audi Guard Protection Kit - Includes all weather floor matas and cargo mat, WPD - Convenience package

Port Installed Accessories
    LUC - USB Cables , QFH - Trailer Hitch, QFT - Privacy Trunk Cover, RAB - Audi Beam - rings

Order Type
    MSRP
    $45,765

I wouldn't start a lease with $4500 up front; just first payment and DMV costs. You'll have a higher payment as a result, but you won't risk losing that up front money if the car is stolen or totaled.

Same with using trade equity - have the dealer cut you a check if you have equity in your current car.

What is the negotiated selling price?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Thanks for the suggestions.
    Update: I asked for a lease quote of selling price of $40100 and 0 down payment. Dealer didn't come back on lease only saying they would sell me the car for $40100 + tax.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    _minstrel said:

Thanks for the suggestions.
    Update: I asked for a lease quote of selling price of $40100 and 0 down payment. Dealer didn't come back on lease only saying they would sell me the car for $40100 + tax.

You should confirm if that price will be valid if you decide to lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4