Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Owners Club - Meet the Members

PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
edited April 2019 in Toyota
Hello Toyota owners! Welcome to the Edmunds forums.
Whether you're a first time Toyota owner or having been driving them for years, take a moment to introduce yourself and share some details about your vehicle.

Comments

• carnaughtcarnaught Member Posts: 3,497
    edited April 2019
    (wind blowing and tumbleweed crossing...hello..hello..helloooo....?) Wow, it is sure lonesome in here. Everyone is at Subaru?
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    edited April 2019
    Just getting things rolling (like the tumbleweeds). Glad you found us. Dust off a seat and chat a while :)

Any thoughts on the 2020 Corolla? I'm always worried we're going to enter an era where all cars start to look alike. Like all the SUVs out there are starting to look very similar

The maw and over pronounced grills of many late model Toyota’s and most Lexuses are, well, polarizing. That said, it’s not bad on the new RAV4 and the ‘20 Corolla that was posted. What sayeth others?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    I think the RAV4 is better looking than the previous model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

carnaught said:

The maw and over pronounced grills of many late model Toyota’s and most Lexuses are, well, polarizing. That said, it’s not bad on the new RAV4 and the ‘20 Corolla that was posted. What sayeth others?

The front and back ends of vehicles do create a lot of good and bad first impressions. This is like halfway to an Aztek

Everybody tosses out a clunker now and then I guess. THIS lead to some fun forums times :)

edited April 2019
    I’ll take the Prius over that pig-nosed Subaru that sold poorly. In fact, I did take it. The red one you posted is the clone of wifey’s car. I actually like it’s chiseled lines, and dig the mid 60’s mpg’s it gets with RUG, and don’t have to plug it in.

Didn't mean to imply any "absolute" degree of ugly. I know people who LOVED the Tribeca. Coming up with a design that everyone finds attractive is pretty much impossible. That interior is kind of "minimalist". Nothing extra that's not needed. I like the clean look of it.
    I've seen a couple of Avalons over the last few days. Man, that's a LOT of grille

• Richsolaraowner0805Richsolaraowner0805 Member Posts: 2
    hello I,m new here.....from NY and own two solara.s
  • Richsolaraowner0805Richsolaraowner0805 Member Posts: 2
    love to meet fellow owners of these beautiful cars...
    Welcome to the forums! Always great to see the new faces. Have any photos of your cars to share? :)
  • EmeraldEmerald Member Posts: 1
    Hello everyone! I've owned Toyota's throughout the years and love their reliability. However, I'm having problems with the paint on my 2015 Highlander fading. I know I've read complaints about other Toyota owners having the same problems dating back about 10 years! Does anyone else have this problem? Is there any type of class action lawsuits for this problem?
    Emerald said:

Hello everyone! I've owned Toyota's throughout the years and love their reliability. However, I'm having problems with the paint on my 2015 Highlander fading. I know I've read complaints about other Toyota owners having the same problems dating back about 10 years! Does anyone else have this problem? Is there any type of class action lawsuits for this problem?

Consider going on a Toyota Highlander Forum such as toyotanation.com

• Jenlor99Jenlor99 Member Posts: 1
    Is this a good deal? 2017 Highlander AwD Limited. 25,500 miles. Protection package w side moldings and wheel locks.. gray mica. Captain chairs. $29,900. 3.25 apr finance. One owner. No accidents.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    Jenlor99 said:

Is this a good deal? 2017 Highlander AwD Limited. 25,500 miles. Protection package w side moldings and wheel locks.. gray mica. Captain chairs. $29,900. 3.25 apr finance. One owner. No accidents.

Try Edmunds appraisal tool, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/appraisal/

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator