Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Lexus NX300h Lease

VonrenalesVonrenales Member Posts: 2
edited September 2019 in Lexus

I was quoted the attached lease option for the new NX300 h, thoughts? The zip is 98005.

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

I was quoted the attached lease option for the new NX300 h, thoughts? The zip is 98005.

2019 or 2020 model year?

The $1900 of aftermarket accessories are killing your deal, and we don't recommend putting $6000 of your own money down on any lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    VonrenalesVonrenales Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

2019 or 2020 model year?

The $1900 of aftermarket accessories are killing your deal, and we don't recommend putting $6000 of your own money down on any lease.
    It’s 2020. Thank you!!

Would you happen to know if either CA or NV have cheaper car taxes than WA? I may be moving to one of them from WA soon.
  • Options

Michaell said:

2019 or 2020 model year?

It’s 2020. Thank you!!

Would you happen to know if either CA or NV have cheaper car taxes than WA? I may be moving to one of them from WA soon.
    Either state will have lower taxes than WA, but I couldn't tell you by how much. I'm sure a Google search will answer your questions.

Our recommendation is to only pay the first payment and registration costs, at signing. Regardless of what state you live in when you pull the trigger.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    AnoolioAnoolio Member Posts: 2
    Would you please provide me with the money factor/residual value/incentives for a 2020 Lexus NX300h in both basic and luxury trims please? Zip code 33156; 10k / 36mo please. Many thanks.
  • Options
    Anoolio said:

Would you please provide me with the money factor/residual value/incentives for a 2020 Lexus NX300h in both basic and luxury trims please? Zip code 33156; 10k / 36mo please. Many thanks.

.00035 and 56% (base) or 55% (lux)
    $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.