Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2019 BMW 330i leasing

SCPSCP Member Posts: 9
edited October 2019 in BMW
What would be the MF and residual for 2019 BMW 330i leasing for 36 month/10k? Zip code is 94304.

Some dealership said the sales price for purchasing and leasing are the same and the others asked different prices. (To be clear, I meant [sales price for purchasing] and [leasing cap cost+residual] )

What is the common answer for this?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,331
    SCP said:

What would be the MF and residual for 2019 BMW 330i leasing for 36 month/10k? Zip code is 94304.

Some dealership said the sales price for purchasing and leasing are the same and the others asked different prices. (To be clear, I meant [sales price for purchasing] and [leasing cap cost+residual] )

What is the common answer for this?

.00128 MF and 61% residual
    $750 lease credit

The only difference between purchase and leasing would be in the incentive amounts, so the selling price of the vehicle (before incentives) should be the same.

After incentives are applied, the numbers might not be the same.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thank you so much for the information. It is very helpful!!
  • Options
    Two dealership offered 0.00128 MF, but one dealership said 0.00168 MF. They said even though BMW has 0.00128 MF, their store has their own policy as 0.00168 MF. Does it work that way?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,331
    SCP said:

Two dealership offered 0.00128 MF, but one dealership said 0.00168 MF. They said even though BMW has 0.00128 MF, their store has their own policy as 0.00168 MF. Does it work that way?

Dealers can markup the money factor by .00040 maximum, for extra profit.

My policy is I don't do business with dealers that won't give me the base rate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks for the advice! I won't deal with them.