Lease Nissan Leaf (EV)

Paul1610Paul1610 Member Posts: 32
edited December 2019 in Nissan
Hi,

I would like to know MF, residual and incentives for zipcode (20171) of 2019 NISSAN LEAF S PLUS.
for 36 months & 10k miles

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    Paul1610 said:

    Hi,

    I would like to know MF, residual and incentives for zipcode (20171) of 2019 NISSAN LEAF S PLUS.
    for 36 months & 10k miles

    .00147 MF and 40% residual
    $9100 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Paul1610Paul1610 Member Posts: 32
    Thank you so much. I will share the offer if I get one
  • Paul1610Paul1610 Member Posts: 32
    What would be the amount monthly considered as great/good deal?
  • Paul1610Paul1610 Member Posts: 32
    what is the MF, residuals & lease incentives for 2019 Nissan LEAF SV PLUS trim in 20171 for 36 months & 10k miles?
  • Paul1610Paul1610 Member Posts: 32
    Does this in (incentives) $9100 also includes fed tax return?
  • Paul1610Paul1610 Member Posts: 32
    Does this calculation looks good?

    leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Nissan&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=42225&sales_price=34220&months=36&mf=.00147&dp=0&dealer_fee=0&acq_fee=0&taxed_inc=9100&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=7500&resP=40&reg_fee=119&sales_tax=4.3&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    Paul1610 said:

    Does this in (incentives) $9100 also includes fed tax return?

    As a lessee, you don't get the tax credit. Only the owner of the vehicle can get a tax credit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    Paul1610 said:

    what is the MF, residuals & lease incentives for 2019 Nissan LEAF SV PLUS trim in 20171 for 36 months & 10k miles?

    .00147 MF and 41% residual
    $9100 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    Paul1610 said:

    What would be the amount monthly considered as great/good deal?

    Sorry, we don't track pricing.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    Paul1610 said:

    Does this calculation looks good?

    leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Nissan&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=42225&sales_price=34220&months=36&mf=.00147&dp=0&dealer_fee=0&acq_fee=0&taxed_inc=9100&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=7500&resP=40&reg_fee=119&sales_tax=4.3&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

    If you are in VA, you clicked the wrong button, when it comes to calculating sales tax.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.