Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Edmunds Members - Cars and Conversations

Comments

• stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,432
    Probably not the dealers being greedy. Those deals come from the captive finance side. If Volvo isn't loading up the trunk money, dealer can only do so much.

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,889
    stickguy said:

Probably not the dealers being greedy. Those deals come from the captive finance side. If Volvo isn't loading up the trunk money, dealer can only do so much.

No, they can do much better. Brokers offering them up for half that lately.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• 28firefighter28firefighter Member Posts: 9,333
    It is all about the competition. Incentives in the Northeast are about 1500 better than the west coast. And inventory out here is very light. All this adds up to not-stellar deals.
    2022 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2018 BMW M240i Convertible
  • tjc78tjc78 Member Posts: 15,849
    edited December 2019
    I had to work a little to get my deal.

It matched the broker deals at the time minus the $400 fee

Thanks everyone. I’m 100% happy with the car and get a lot of compliments

2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic / 2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn, Built to Serve

• jmonroe1jmonroe1 Member Posts: 7,460
    houdini1 said:

jmonroe1 said:

houdini1 said:

jmonroe1 said:

houdini1 said:

I have been signing in with my google acct for months now, and today it wouldn't work. I took a stab and used my ol houdini1 user name and password and it worked !! houdini1 is back and houdini2 is lost in the ether...at least for now !! Also got my 7900+ posts back. Took me back to August of 2018 !

C'mon man say it ain't so. You're ticking me off. I don't think I'll ever be the guy I used to be. :'(

jmonroe
    I thought you made it back at one point. No?
    Nope, look at my post count. I'm a relative newbie. :@

jmonroe
    Next time you get the "Howdy Stranger" try your old user name and password. That's all I did.
    I guess I can log out and then come back in and that will start the ball rolling. Right now I'm at my granddaughters 5 th grade concert. I'm surprised I could get a signal in here so I'll try a restart later. If I'm dispatched to Edmunds Hell you'll know what happened. Might have to come back in here as jmonroe2 or 3. If so you're going to have to pay my newbie dues. :@

jmonroe
    '15 Genesis Ultimate just like jmonroe's. '18 Legacy Limited with 3.6R (Mrs. j's)
  • oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Member Posts: 22,559
    nyccarguy said:

So speaking of luxury cars, my friend with the Tesla Model S P85D is parting ways with it after close to 60,000 miles. He was supposed to pick up a 760Li M Sport. I’m very excited to get my hands on a 12 cylinder car.

Does it have the semi-autonomous feature? Would you trust a 600hp car to drive itself?

Those 7 series BMWs are a hoot to drive.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

edited December 2019
    driver100 said:

"Driver, your comments are very snobbish!"

Ya think? As I recall, this was someone who didn't want to be seen in a VW.

Cdn....you seem to always pile on, but, to be accurate.....I thought the VW was a tremendous car for the price....it was only lacking enough power to get you into traffic or the highway safely. Had nothing to do with being seen it....I am driving an $11400 2014 C Class for half the year....if that is being a snob, hate to know what the common man would be driving.
    A Kia.😪

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• andres3andres3 Member Posts: 13,729
    edited December 2019
    stickguy said:

Kia used the same RWD platform designed for the premium brand. But the G70 is not a gussied up Kia.

Not like your Audi that is just a Golf a rounded off body!

Ha! But according to @driver100 the Kia uses the same RWD platform designed for a wannabe premium brand. Premium being in the eyes of the beholder. The Stinger also came out first, so there's that.

If Stinger resale values tank, maybe I'd consider a used one for a rock bottom price.

I don't see luxury so much in a chassis as in everything all combined and tallied up.

I like VW, but I prefer Audi. If someone doesn't see or notice why Audi is better, by all means they should buy the VW instead.

I let my brother in law with the recent model Mazda 3 drive the A4 in the hard rain during the Holidays when he visited. I think he was impressed with the drive, smoothness, quietness, drivetrain, and handling that defied the fact it was raining cats and dogs (new tires help). I don't think he's under any illusions that the Mazda is comparable anymore, but of course, neither are the sticker prices.

However, a lightly used A4 can be had for a pretty decent price!

P.S. At Buttonwillow my last HPDE weekend 3-day extravaganza, there was but one Kia Stinger being ran, and yes, the TTS passed them up.

The Viper was the fastest car of them all, being driven by a semi-pro 19 year old hot shot, but, I'll add they were only able to go 2 of the 3 days, because, well, Dodge.
    '15 Audi Misano Red Pearl S4, '16 Audi TTS Daytona Gray Pearl, Wife's '19 VW Tiguan SEL 4-Motion
  • driver100driver100 Member Posts: 31,964

driver100 said:

"Driver, your comments are very snobbish!"

Ya think? As I recall, this was someone who didn't want to be seen in a VW.

Cdn....you seem to always pile on, but, to be accurate.....I thought the VW was a tremendous car for the price....it was only lacking enough power to get you into traffic or the highway safely. Had nothing to do with being seen it....I am driving an $11400 2014 C Class for half the year....if that is being a snob, hate to know what the common man would be driving.
    A Kia.😪
    A 2015 Mustang....and a 2019 KIA....not bad for the common man.

2017 MB E400 , 2015 MB GLK350, 2014 MB C250

• ab348ab348 Member Posts: 19,024

Nothing happening but I am curious to see what sort of end of year deals might motivate me.

But, thinking about leasing my next car. As such, and given I don’t get knuckle deep in leasehacker, Edmunds pricing, NADA, etc, what would the following lease for (2019- 2020)? No out of pocket except first and last.

-Genesis G70 3.3T (say, with a $53K sticker)
    -Kia Stinger GT2
    -Toyota Camry XSE V6
    -Honda Accord Touring 2.0T

Appreciate any insight!

What, no Avalon?

One of these might be a more economical choice:

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/reviews/2020-toyota-camry-trd-v6-auto-review/

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

edited December 2019
    qbrozen said:

Got my MRI done today. Doc says the ACL is torn and I need surgery. Apparently it is like 6 mos recovery. Good god.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss. Years ago I hurt my shoulder tossing pumpkins around. No health insurance so I toughed it out. Hurt all winter but I had farm work to do and over time it went away.

Years later the shoulder hurt again. Got a MRI and the doc was puzzled because he saw a healed tear in my rotator cuff but no sign of surgery. He was impressed that I had rehabbed myself through plain old exercise. This time it turned out that since I had retired my shoulder tendons had contracted. Nothing to do with the original injury but the cure was the same. After throwing some bales of soil mix around and doing some PT routines at home I’m good to go again.,

tjc78 said:

tjc78 said:

stickguy said:

Good guess on Camry. Just rodo’d one. $39,400 sticker, 39 mo, $482 month with $482 DAS.

Wow. I pay less than that for my 50K Volvo
    Interesting....which model?
    It’s an S60 T6 Inscription.

Be careful of that sliding panel in the center console. I had the company gas card placed there and when I open the panel the card slid back and disappeared into the console. The boss was not pleased.

qbrozen said:

It honestly baffles me how I don't see new S60s flooding the streets.

Might be a quality issue. Ours are coming off the truck with CELs flashing. Straight to the garage before they can be rented.

if you can get me TJCs for $300 I'll take one, and figure out what to do with it later! Or a V60 and give it to the wife for Christmas and dump the RDX!

stickguy said:

if you can get me TJCs for $300 I'll take one, and figure out what to do with it later! Or a V60 and give it to the wife for Christmas and dump the RDX!

Sure with $6000 down !!!

• jmonroejmonroe Member Posts: 8,989
    HEY, LOOK WHOSE BACK !!!

Thanks @houdini1. I think I'm going to get my old post count back but I'm probably going to lose the imposters post count. I guess I can't ask for everything.

Thanks again @houdini1.

jmonroe (the real one)

'15 Genesis V8 with Ultimate Package and '18 Legacy Limited 6 cyl

• fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,092
    I love the lightness of that interior, although I'd be cleaning the steering wheel every other day.

These latest Volvos are so nice, I sincerely doubt the brand is turning a profit for Geely/PRC. The R&D can't be cheap.
    tjc78 said:

tjc78 said:

tjc78 said:

stickguy said:

Good guess on Camry. Just rodo’d one. $39,400 sticker, 39 mo, $482 month with $482 DAS.

Wow. I pay less than that for my 50K Volvo
    Interesting....which model?

Be careful of that sliding panel in the center console. I had the company gas card placed there and when I open the panel the card slid back and disappeared into the console. The boss was not pleased.
    Mrs D did that in her GLK.....dealer wants $200 to fish her Tim Hortons coffee card out. There is probably only $8 on her card......ferget it!

jmonroe said:

HEY, LOOK WHOSE BACK !!!

Thanks @houdini1. I think I'm going to get my old post count back but I'm probably going to lose the imposters post count. I guess I can't ask for everything.

Thanks again @houdini1.

jmonroe (the real one)

I prefer the fake one! ;)

jmonroe said:

HEY, LOOK WHOSE BACK !!!

Thanks again @houdini1.

jmonroe (the real one)

That imposter @jmonroe1 owes you 1300 posts. If you had those you’d already have your 10000 posts badge.

• snakeweaselsnakeweasel Member Posts: 19,290
    jmonroe1 said:

houdini1 said:

jmonroe1 said:

houdini1 said:

jmonroe1 said:

houdini1 said:

I have been signing in with my google acct for months now, and today it wouldn't work. I took a stab and used my ol houdini1 user name and password and it worked !! houdini1 is back and houdini2 is lost in the ether...at least for now !! Also got my 7900+ posts back. Took me back to August of 2018 !

C'mon man say it ain't so. You're ticking me off. I don't think I'll ever be the guy I used to be. :'(

jmonroe
    I thought you made it back at one point. No?
    Nope, look at my post count. I'm a relative newbie. :@

jmonroe
    Next time you get the "Howdy Stranger" try your old user name and password. That's all I did.
    I guess I can log out and then come back in and that will start the ball rolling. Right now I'm at my granddaughters 5 th grade concert. I'm surprised I could get a signal in here so I'll try a restart later. If I'm dispatched to Edmunds Hell you'll know what happened. Might have to come back in here as jmonroe2 or 3. If so you're going to have to pay my newbie dues. :@

jmonroe
    Well shouldn't you be paying attention to the concert and not annoying us?

2011 Hyundai Sonata, 2014 BMW 428i convertible, 2015 Honda CTX700D

• houdini1houdini1 Member Posts: 8,327
    jmonroe said:

HEY, LOOK WHOSE BACK !!!

Thanks again @houdini1.

jmonroe (the real one)

There is no actual charge for my services...but my finances are really thin right now and mama does need a new Chanel purse for Christmas, so....

2013 LX 570 2016 LS 460

houdini1 said:

jmonroe said:

HEY, LOOK WHOSE BACK !!!

Thanks again @houdini1.

jmonroe (the real one)

There is no actual charge for my services...but my finances are really thin right now and mama does need a new Chanel purse for Christmas, so....
    I just had Edmunds do a "quick ship" of that purse for you. Even had them sign the card with your name. That's the least I could do for a poster buddy that got me thousands of posts more than that imposter guy. B)

jmonroe

ab348 said:

jmonroe said:

HEY, LOOK WHOSE BACK !!!

Thanks again @houdini1.

jmonroe (the real one)

That imposter @jmonroe1 owes you 1300 posts. If you had those you’d already have your 10000 posts badge.
    Yeah I know. He says he's good for it but I don't know if I can trust a guy that's an imposter. I hope he didn't do anything in here while I was gone that tarnished my name. :@

jmonroe

fintail said:

I love the lightness of that interior, although I'd be cleaning the steering wheel every other day.

These latest Volvos are so nice, I sincerely doubt the brand is turning a profit for Geely/PRC. The R&D can't be cheap.

tjc78 said:

With the black on the outer rim, it’s not too bad.

I have had to clean the blue tint off the seats a few times now but that happens even on the darker seats in my wife’s car.

jmonroe said:

ab348 said:

jmonroe said:

HEY, LOOK WHOSE BACK !!!

Thanks again @houdini1.

jmonroe (the real one)

Yeah I know. He says he's good for it but I don't know if I can trust a guy that's an imposter. I hope he didn't do anything in here while I was gone that tarnished my name. :@

jmonroe
    He didn't tarnish your name, he was smarter, briefer and funnier....we want him back again. :D

tjc78 said:

fintail said:

tjc78 said:

I have had to clean the blue tint off the seats a few times now but that happens even on the darker seats in my wife’s car.
    Don't buy cheap jeans when you have those beautiful white seats......the blue die comes off.

stickguy said:

What is a TJC?

V60s are quite a but higher, but one was posted just yesterday for $369, IIRC.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

driver100 said:

tjc78 said:

fintail said:

tjc78 said:

Don't buy cheap jeans when you have those beautiful white seats......the blue die comes off.
    IDK I mostly have Levi’s and Nautica jeans so... maybe those $90 Lucky brand don’t bleed but not a fan of the way they fit.

qbrozen said:

stickguy said:

What is a TJC?

$369 with how much down? Has to be at least taxes, reg and acquisition fee

also depends on the model/options. There is quite a big spread between a base T5 momentum and a loaded Inscription T6.

tjc78 said:

driver100 said:

tjc78 said:

fintail said:

tjc78 said:

IDK I mostly have Levi’s and Nautica jeans so... maybe those $90 Lucky brand don’t bleed but not a fan of the way they fit.
    $90 for a pair of jeans? If you could afford that price why would you buy jeans?

Reminds me of the time my rich niece came to visit and was wearing jeans that were ripped to shreds. I commented on their condition and she told be they were “genuine cowboy worn jeans” which was the latest trend. Only $150.

I didn’t have the heart to ask how they found a cowboy with the same figure as a teen age girl. :)

I get $16 jeans at Costco (no snob here)....find they are better than the more expensive brands.
    I bought 2 pair to take home with me. When I got home to Canada one pair had a zipper that wouldn't work.
    Took them to Costco in Canada, no receipt, thought they wouldn't take it back or believe me.
    They looked up my purchase on their computer and refunded $16 in U.S. money plus Florida state tax.
    That was impressive!

• graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665
    ab348 said:

Nothing happening but I am curious to see what sort of end of year deals might motivate me.

But, thinking about leasing my next car. As such, and given I don’t get knuckle deep in leasehacker, Edmunds pricing, NADA, etc, what would the following lease for (2019- 2020)? No out of pocket except first and last.

-Kia Stinger GT2
    -Toyota Camry XSE V6

Appreciate any insight!

What, no Avalon?

@ab348 ...I’m just throwing out some ideas. Rumor has it that the new TLX S-Type is going to get a price bump more in line with what Acura considers its competition (M Series and S-Audi). That’s closing in on $60K. At that price, I’m not a player.

Avalon looks pretty good. But, from what I understand, the Camry is better in some ways. I was pretty impressed with the one my son drove....to the point where I don’t know why someone would spend more money on a Lexus.

I REALLY like the Stinger GT platform. If I purchase, and considering the deals I could have had on last years, and again, this years models, it might be a strong possibility. If I lease, will cross it off the list. One would think that since they’re not selling, Kia would be throwing lease support on it. Apparently, they’re not (or the resale values are so poor, it wouldn’t matter if they did).

Genesis....they’re just hard to come by around these parts. I liked the one I test drove. There’s only one dealer, and he doesn’t carry much stock (or can’t get much stock). Talk about a sure fire way to bury a brand before they even take root.

I know the Accord. Trying to figure out if I’d be happy with a car that drives similarly to my TLX, only with a 4 cyl (albeit a very, very good one).

Never thought about the Volvo. Will look at the S60.

Nothing imminent. Just thought I’d see what’s out there for end of year sell offs. Doubt I’ll do anything, unless I’m floored by a car/deal.
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
    Good comments GG....I really like the look of the newer Camry's....they look hot!

GG
    If you want to look at the S60 I think the Rdesign will be better for you than the Inscription trim. It’s a little sportier.

driver100 said:

jmonroe said:

ab348 said:

jmonroe said:

HEY, LOOK WHOSE BACK !!!

Thanks again @houdini1.

jmonroe (the real one)

jmonroe
    He didn't tarnish your name, he was smarter, briefer and funnier....we want him back again. :D
    Too late, you're stuck with the higher post count guy and the lower dues benefit package that comes with that distinction. :p

jmonroe

tjc78 said:

qbrozen said:

stickguy said:

What is a TJC?

MSRP $46xxx
    White and Blond V60 CC Wagon AWD
    36/10
    $2500 @ Signing + Reg
    $379 + Tax

Here are some S60 examples:

2019 S60 Models
    $50K S60 T6 R-Design $309(+Tax) Per Month with Inceptions and MSDs Due At Signing (Limited Amt)
    $50K S60 T6 Inscription $309(+Tax) Per Month with Inceptions and MSDs DAS (Limited Amt)
    $58K S60 T6 Inscription Demo $349(+Tax) Per month with Inceptions and MSDs DAS (1 Available)

2020 S60 Models
    $39K S60 T5 Momentum $229(+Tax) Per Month with Inceptions and MSDs DAS
    $43K S60 T6 Momentum $259(+Tax) Per Month with Inceptions and MSDs

• imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,132
    I want to welcome our two members back from a leave of absence, Houdini1 and Jmonroe.

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

I want to welcome our two members back from a leave of absence, Houdini1 and Jmonroe.

Thanks, I needed that. B)

jmonroe

I would have thought that the canny @jmonroe would have been able to break out of Vanilla jail before this. Maybe Mrs. J. finally found a way to bake a file into a cake. :laughing:

tjc78 said:

driver100 said:

tjc78 said:

fintail said:

tjc78 said:

I learned my lesson about jeans and a white interior when I had my '75 Grand Prix. That was a very nice looking car with a burgandy exterior with a white landau top and white vinyl seats. FWIW, that's the car Son #1 learned to drive on in the mid '80's. Anyway, we are getting ready to go somewhere and Mrs. j said, "wear your new jeans, I washed them, so you might as well look nice, for a change". For the record, I always look nice. Since I do everything I'm told I wore them. When I returned to the car after going wherever we went I saw the seats had a blue tint to them. I'm now hyper-ventilating. When we got home I tried some soap and water. No luck. I then try soap and water and a scrub brush, didn't do a thing. Now I'm really hyper-ventilating. I scratched my head and decided to try Mrs. j's Comet with bleach. I didn't like that idea but I'm now in panic mode. Tried it on a smal section and it came right off, WHEW.

Mrs. j and the kids had jeans on but where they sat there was no blue tinting. After some investigation I found out everyone elses jeans had been washed about 3 or 4 times. That was the solution. No more wearing jeans in that car untill they had been washed SEVERAL times. That was the law.

jmonroe

Lexol takes it right off. Magic erasers also take off mostly anything from leather including ink.

• imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,132
    I had luck with Meguiars classic leather protector. The oil base leaches the oil-based dye from the leather. Not blue Jean's but dressier pants mimicking blue jeans transferred color to the biscuit colored leather in Malibu.

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

ab348 said:

-Kia Stinger GT2
    -Toyota Camry XSE V6

Appreciate any insight!

What, no Avalon?

@ab348 ...I’m just throwing out some ideas. Rumor has it that the new TLX S-Type is going to get a price bump more in line with what Acura considers its competition (M Series and S-Audi). That’s closing in on $60K. At that price, I’m not a player.

Avalon looks pretty good. But, from what I understand, the Camry is better in some ways. I was pretty impressed with the one my son drove....to the point where I don’t know why someone would spend more money on a Lexus.

I REALLY like the Stinger GT platform. If I purchase, and considering the deals I could have had on last years, and again, this years models, it might be a strong possibility. If I lease, will cross it off the list. One would think that since they’re not selling, Kia would be throwing lease support on it. Apparently, they’re not (or the resale values are so poor, it wouldn’t matter if they did).

Genesis....they’re just hard to come by around these parts. I liked the one I test drove. There’s only one dealer, and he doesn’t carry much stock (or can’t get much stock). Talk about a sure fire way to bury a brand before they even take root.

I know the Accord. Trying to figure out if I’d be happy with a car that drives similarly to my TLX, only with a 4 cyl (albeit a very, very good one).

Nothing imminent. Just thought I’d see what’s out there for end of year sell offs. Doubt I’ll do anything, unless I’m floored by a car/deal.
    Why not get a used Genesis and save big $$$$$$$$?

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=537380803&zip=12110&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=12110&listingTypes=USED&startYear=2009&maxMileage=60000&sortBy=relevance&incremental=all&firstRecord=0&marketExtension=on&endYear=2013&modelCodeList=GENESIS&makeCodeList=HYUND&searchRadius=200&listingTypes=USED&startYear=2009&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&endYear=2013&modelCodeList=GENESIS&makeCodeList=HYUND&searchRadius=200&makeCode1=HYUND&modelCode1=GENESIS&digitalRetail=true&clickType=listing

• graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665
    driver100 said:

Good comments GG....I really like the look of the newer Camry's....they look hot!

qbrozen said:

tjc78 said:

qbrozen said:

stickguy said:

What is a TJC?

MSRP $46xxx
    White and Blond V60 CC Wagon AWD
    36/10
    $2500 @ Signing + Reg
    $379 + Tax

Here are some S60 examples:

2019 S60 Models
    $50K S60 T6 R-Design $309(+Tax) Per Month with Inceptions and MSDs Due At Signing (Limited Amt)
    $50K S60 T6 Inscription $309(+Tax) Per Month with Inceptions and MSDs DAS (Limited Amt)
    $58K S60 T6 Inscription Demo $349(+Tax) Per month with Inceptions and MSDs DAS (1 Available)

2020 S60 Models
    $39K S60 T5 Momentum $229(+Tax) Per Month with Inceptions and MSDs DAS
    $43K S60 T6 Momentum $259(+Tax) Per Month with Inceptions and MSDs

ab348 said:

-Kia Stinger GT2
    -Toyota Camry XSE V6

Appreciate any insight!

What, no Avalon?

Why not get a used Genesis and save big $$$$$$$$?

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=537380803&zip=12110&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=12110&listingTypes=USED&startYear=2009&maxMileage=60000&sortBy=relevance&incremental=all&firstRecord=0&marketExtension=on&endYear=2013&modelCodeList=GENESIS&makeCodeList=HYUND&searchRadius=200&listingTypes=USED&startYear=2009&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&endYear=2013&modelCodeList=GENESIS&makeCodeList=HYUND&searchRadius=200&makeCode1=HYUND&modelCode1=GENESIS&digitalRetail=true&clickType=listing
    All...big thanks! Those are interesting options. Just messing around, right now. Thinking the TLX is going to need new tires sometime in the next 12 months. And, I can’t keep a car that long now, can I?
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
  • fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,092
    Magic eraser is my interior solution, but press lightly, it can ruin the finish on some materials if you press too hard.
    some interesting prices there. Though hard to really say without knowing what inceptions are. the CC example sounds like a nice car, but I guess that is what, $405/month (adding tax) with about $3,200 DAS by they time you add registration/doc fees. Assuming nothing else to layer in.

Rodo has the same car, but white over black, MSRP $48,100, for $466/mo, $466 DAS. 36/10. a 2020.

I'm not buying any 7 YO car at this point.

I was working on the wife about her car. Soon will be due for some bigger services. Putting off the 60K AT and diff fluid changes (car going in for next service at 58K before the holidays) until next time (I do them sooner than required anyway). But poking around, I forgot that the V6 has a timing belt, and even though I am way under miles they go by time also, and that might be 7 years (at least it used to be), and I recently passed that mark.

so if in near future I have $1,500 in pending service costs (T Belt, water pump, plugs, various fluids), should just apply that against the cost of a new car instead!

• andres3andres3 Member Posts: 13,729

qbrozen said:

It honestly baffles me how I don't see new S60s flooding the streets.

Might be a quality issue. Ours are coming off the truck with CELs flashing. Straight to the garage before they can be rented.
    Volvo still does real poorly on CR. CR tells it like it is.

'15 Audi Misano Red Pearl S4, '16 Audi TTS Daytona Gray Pearl, Wife's '19 VW Tiguan SEL 4-Motion