Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

MF and residual 2020 GLC300

VegaswinVegaswin Member Posts: 6
edited February 2020 in Mercedes-Benz
Hello! Can anyone give me the MF and residuals for 2020 GLC 300w4, demo with 4500 miles in 89074.
36/12k
The dealer told me 58% residual and MF is .00193

Best Answer

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,302
    Answer ✓
    Vegaswin said:

Hello! Can anyone give me the MF and residuals for 2020 GLC 300w4, demo with 4500 miles in 89074.
    36/12k
    The dealer told me 58% residual and MF is .00193

.00062 MF and 55% residual
    $500 incentive

The dealer's numbers don't look close, at all. Any chance they are using a 3rd party bank, instead of MBFS?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Answers

• Options
    VegaswinVegaswin Member Posts: 6
    Thanks for response. It say Daimler Co as the bank. It’s the same one I had with them before because I currently have a leased 2017 GLC300. I was thinking the numbers still looked a bit high although of course they are trying to tell me it’s a good deal.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,302
    Vegaswin said:

Thanks for response. It say Daimler Co as the bank. It’s the same one I had with them before because I currently have a leased 2017 GLC300. I was thinking the numbers still looked a bit high although of course they are trying to tell me it’s a good deal.

The bank is MBFS (Mercedes Benz Financial Services).

I can believe they marked up the money factor that much, but no way they can adjust the residual up.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator