Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

MF and Residual for Acura RDX lease

hit22hit22 Member Posts: 24
edited May 2020 in Acura
Can you give me the money factor, residual and incentives for the Acura RDX FWD Technology package in 33928 (Estero,Fort Myers, Bonita Springs area? Mileage 10k. Thanks.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,978
    hit22 said:

Can you give me the money factor, residual and incentives for the Acura RDX FWD Technology package in 33928 (Estero,Fort Myers, Bonita Springs area? Mileage 10k. Thanks.

36/10
    .00215 and 58%
    $3125 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• hit22hit22 Member Posts: 24
    Thank you. I’ll let you know what I get. 😊
    Is the money factor/residual and incentives different for same car but with AWD? Do you think AWD drive is necessary for Florida? The sales guy said it’s good when it rains heavy?
    hit22 said:

Is the money factor/residual and incentives different for same car but with AWD? Do you think AWD drive is necessary for Florida? The sales guy said it’s good when it rains heavy?

Same lease numbers for both FWD or AWD.

AWD is more expensive, and heavier, so worse MPG.

I've lived in Colorado for 25+ years, and driven mostly FWD sedans, and only gotten stuck a handful of times. I wouldn't say it's necessary in Florida.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Thank you. I didn’t think I needed it.
    Are you sure about the money factor? That would be 5:16%. Just double checking for my husband.
    hit22 said:

Are you sure about the money factor? That would be 5:16%. Just double checking for my husband.

Yes, that is the correct, base MF, for top tier credit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Wow that’s over 5%! Thanks.
    hit22 said:

Wow that’s over 5%! Thanks.

Yes, it is.

Gotta pay to play, with the RDX.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator