Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 Subaru

m_tmarina20m_tmarina20 Member Posts: 27
edited July 2020 in Subaru
Can you give me the MF, Residuals, and Incentives on the following Subarus for zip code 93933 as well as 92708 for a 36/12 lease:

Legacy Premium
Legacy Limited
Crosstrek Premium
Outback Premium

Also, how far of a mileage range do these numbers apply to and how frequently do they change?

Thanks so much!
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,985

Can you give me the MF, Residuals, and Incentives on the following Subarus for zip code 93933 as well as 92708 for a 36/12 lease:

Legacy Premium
    Legacy Limited
    Crosstrek Premium
    Outback Premium

Also, how far of a mileage range do these numbers apply to and how frequently do they change?

Thanks so much!

For the Crosstrek, CVT or stick?
    For the Legacy Limited, 2.5i or XT?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• m_tmarina20m_tmarina20 Member Posts: 27
    Crosstrek CVT (in fact all are automatic transmission)
    Legacy Limited: not the XT, so I guess the 2.5i, though i don't see that written anywhere in their book. sorry for the confusion!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,985

Legacy Premium
    Legacy Limited
    Crosstrek Premium
    Outback Premium

Thanks so much!

Crosstrek CVT (in fact all are automatic transmission)
    Legacy Limited: not the XT, so I guess the 2.5i, though i don't see that written anywhere in their book. sorry for the confusion!

Crosstrek Premium - .00160 and 62%
    Legacy Limited - .00030 and 53%; $250 dealer cash
    Legacy Premium - .00050 and 55%; $250 dealer cash
    Outback Premium - .00015 and 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• m_tmarina20m_tmarina20 Member Posts: 27
    thanks so much!