Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Value Edition Price

darnoc23darnoc23 Member Posts: 16
edited August 2020 in Hyundai
Hello,
I wanted to see what type of pricing folks are getting for the 2020 Elantra Value Edition. I've been going thru several sites and apps (dealer, truecar, cars.com, rodo) and whether there's a dealer discount or not, it all comes in at $17200-$17500. Anyone have something lower? Curious on what the price was also in May if it was the same or not. TIA.

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    darnoc23 said:

Hello,
    I wanted to see what type of pricing folks are getting for the 2020 Elantra Value Edition. I've been going thru several sites and apps (dealer, truecar, cars.com, rodo) and whether there's a dealer discount or not, it all comes in at $17200-$17500. Anyone have something lower? Curious on what the price was also in May if it was the same or not. TIA.

While waiting for an answer, you can check out the Edmunds price tools, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4