Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 Hyundai Elantra GT Lease in 75006

Texas78Texas78 Member Posts: 2
edited September 2020 in Hyundai
Can someone please share what MF, residual, Incentives and target selling price should be for a 2020 Hyundai Elantra GT. I would love a n line if there was an absurd deal on one. I’m looking at base model manual. Trying to equip myself to negotiate best September deal. Zero down and zero signing fees. Would also be open to Toyota Camry, Honda civic, vw Jetta , suburu Impreza....really just looking for the best deal and hoping to be as close to $200/ month as possible for 12k/36 months. I have great credit and would travel 50 miles from 75006 for a deal. Thanks!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,057
    Texas78 said:

Can someone please share what MF, residual, Incentives and target selling price should be for a 2020 Hyundai Elantra GT. I would love a n line if there was an absurd deal on one. I’m looking at base model manual. Trying to equip myself to negotiate best September deal. Zero down and zero signing fees. Would also be open to Toyota Camry, Honda civic, vw Jetta , suburu Impreza....really just looking for the best deal and hoping to be as close to $200/ month as possible for 12k/36 months. I have great credit and would travel 50 miles from 75006 for a deal. Thanks!

Base
    .00130 and 48%
    $3250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Texas78Texas78 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks! Could you kindly give same info for 2020 Hyundai Sonata hybrid? Which can I get best lease deal on for 75006 zip between Sonata hybrid, Camry hybrid, accord hybrid
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,057
    Texas78 said:

Thanks! Could you kindly give same info for 2020 Hyundai Sonata hybrid? Which can I get best lease deal on for 75006 zip between Sonata hybrid, Camry hybrid, accord hybrid

Please go to the main page of the forums:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/

And use the "Browse Forums" drop down to identify the specific make and model you are interested in, and post your questions there.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.