Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Qx60 into QX50 lease question

XsempireXsempire Member Posts: 2
edited September 2020 in INFINITI
Coming off my lease of 2017 Infiniti Qx60 AWD . Lease 10k a year @ 529. Over mileage 10k . Want to go into a Qx50 Luxe . What should I pay into a new 39m 12k mile lease. Appreciate the help
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,304
    Xsempire said:

Coming off my lease of 2017 Infiniti Qx60 AWD . Lease 10k a year @ 529. Over mileage 10k . Want to go into a Qx50 Luxe . What should I pay into a new 39m 12k mile lease. Appreciate the help

What is your location?
    FWD or AWD on the QX50?

Will need to know the MSRP and selling price to model a payment.

There may be a penalty for going over the mileage on your current lease.

Speaking of which, if you went over mileage on the last lease, why only get 12K for the next one? Won't you go over again?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    XsempireXsempire Member Posts: 2
    Im in Cleveland Ohio. AWD Q X 50 Yes good point on the mileage. Change in driving routine will be good on a 12k a year. Yes penalty could be with the overage . Apperciate your help .
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,304
    Xsempire said:

Im in Cleveland Ohio. AWD Q X 50 Yes good point on the mileage. Change in driving routine will be good on a 12k a year. Yes penalty could be with the overage . Apperciate your help .

.00206 and 51%
    $6325 dealer lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Ahmadski03Ahmadski03 Member Posts: 11
    INFINITI used to be on the of highest residual car in the market, but that's not the case anymore. The residual value on the QX50 is low and the money factor is high. Even though you're going to a "cheaper" car, your payment will go up. You might qualify for loyalty rebate but it might not be enough to help you. Mileage penalty is $0.25 per mile.

To answer your question of how much you should pay: you wont find it here. Talk to your local dealer, preferably the one you leased the QX60 from and work with them. Scavenging online for an answer is not the best thing for you right now because your case is unique. Again, talk to your dealer and make a deal that YOU think is a fair deal. INF dealers are hurting for deals right now so know that you'll get a good deal. It just has to work/sound good TO YOU!.

Good luck ~