Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Palisade Limited AWD Lease Numbers

mseritamserita Member Posts: 2
edited October 2020 in Hyundai
Hello! We are trying to get into a lease with an AWD Palisade Limited. The number from the dealer for a 39 month/10,000 mile lease is $705/month. Using the RV and MF, MSRP, selling price, etc. that the dealer gave me the numbers are coming back at $629/month on my end. Where is the extra money they are charging? Is there some secret mark up they do on their end for unsuspecting lessees? I'm not sure how to properly negotiate from here since I have the information and their numbers are obviously way off. Do I simply tell them according to those numbers the payment should be almost $100 less and go from there? I hate this part of buying a car! Thanks for any info or advice.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    mserita said:

Hello! We are trying to get into a lease with an AWD Palisade Limited. The number from the dealer for a 39 month/10,000 mile lease is $705/month. Using the RV and MF, MSRP, selling price, etc. that the dealer gave me the numbers are coming back at $629/month on my end. Where is the extra money they are charging? Is there some secret mark up they do on their end for unsuspecting lessees? I'm not sure how to properly negotiate from here since I have the information and their numbers are obviously way off. Do I simply tell them according to those numbers the payment should be almost $100 less and go from there? I hate this part of buying a car! Thanks for any info or advice.

Ask the dealer for all of the numbers they used.

Without seeing their lease calculations or yours, we are just guessing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator