Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Invoice Prices

GaryATLGaryATL Member Posts: 6
edited December 2020 in Toyota
Does Edmunds no longer provide invoice pricing on new vehicles?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,749
    GaryATL said:

Does Edmunds no longer provide invoice pricing on new vehicles?
    Thanks

Edmunds price tools

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks. Looks like you have to give your name to get that info. I was used to being able to build the vehicle, getting the invoice price and the TMV. Maybe you still can, but its just set up a little differently than in the past.
  • Options
    GaryATL said:

Thanks. Looks like you have to give your name to get that info. I was used to being able to build the vehicle, getting the invoice price and the TMV. Maybe you still can, but its just set up a little differently than in the past.

It is definitely harder...

When you choose "Build and Price" the first time, click on the picture of the vehicle, and choose trim, etc..

Stay away from the "Build and Price" that is part of a Toyota ad on the right side of the screen.
    If you can do that, it should walk you through the rest of it...

Just stick to steps 1 through 4.

I'm sorry it's that way.... but, the info is there. You can click on steps 1-4, as well (which isn't obvious)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    JohnM92JohnM92 Member Posts: 1
    I followed all of the instructions and it doesn't show the invoice price. I even went through the build and price link and they gave my information to dealers. I figured I would at least get the information that was promised, that's really sleazy and unethical
  • Options
    JohnM92 said:

I followed all of the instructions and it doesn't show the invoice price. I even went through the build and price link and they gave my information to dealers. I figured I would at least get the information that was promised, that's really sleazy and unethical

It's hard to find the information, but if you stay out of the ads, you don't have to give your information to get to the invoice pricing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator