2021 GLB RV MF Incentives

Bpon20Bpon20 Member Posts: 17
edited January 1 in Mercedes-Benz
Hi there! Can you post the January MF/RV/Incentives for the GLB 250 AWD 36/10 & 39/10 in 48009 when they are available? Thanks!

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514
    Bpon20 said:

    Hi there! Can you post the January MF/RV/Incentives for the GLB 250 AWD 36/10 & 39/10 in 48009 when they are available? Thanks!

    New programs start on January 5th

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Bpon20Bpon20 Member Posts: 17
    edited January 5
    kyfdx said:

    Bpon20 said:

    Hi there! Can you post the January MF/RV/Incentives for the GLB 250 AWD 36/10 & 39/10 in 48009 when they are available? Thanks!

    New programs start on January 5th
    Do you have the new programs?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514
    Bpon20 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Bpon20 said:

    Hi there! Can you post the January MF/RV/Incentives for the GLB 250 AWD 36/10 & 39/10 in 48009 when they are available? Thanks!

    New programs start on January 5th
    Do you have the new programs?
    Mercedes programs have now been extended through Friday

    .00160 MF and 61% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.