Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Purchase 2021 BMW X5 45e

harlellaharlella Member Posts: 6
edited February 2021 in BMW
I am in the process of getting 2021 X5 45e. There aren't any plugins available locally in the Seattle area so, I have a custom build that has the following options

1. Executive Package
2. Driver Assistance Plus
3. Parking Assist
4. Trailer Hitch

When I did the build the MSRP comes down to $74,845 with destination. I got quotes from different dealers from WA and pretty much every one is saying that its a hot vehicle and there aren't any discounts. However this is what they quoted

1. Dealer incentive of $2500
2. Rebate of $3500 if I finance with BMW at 1.9% APR

Dealer mentioned the build is going to take atleast 6 weeks so I am looking at May tentatively. However, they are stating that if I have to get the rebate I have to a credit check today.

Is there a room for negotiation or is that pretty much the deal? And do I have to do my credit check today?

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    harlella said:

I am in the process of getting 2021 X5 45e. There aren't any plugins available locally in the Seattle area so, I have a custom build that has the following options

1. Executive Package
    2. Driver Assistance Plus
    3. Parking Assist
    4. Trailer Hitch

When I did the build the MSRP comes down to $74,845 with destination. I got quotes from different dealers from WA and pretty much every one is saying that its a hot vehicle and there aren't any discounts. However this is what they quoted

1. Dealer incentive of $2500
    2. Rebate of $3500 if I finance with BMW at 1.9% APR

Dealer mentioned the build is going to take atleast 6 weeks so I am looking at May tentatively. However, they are stating that if I have to get the rebate I have to a credit check today.

Is there a room for negotiation or is that pretty much the deal? And do I have to do my credit check today?

I see $2500 incentives, either way; I'd ask about the extra $1000 if you finance with BMW.

Might be a dealer policy to do the credit check; I'm sure they don't want to be stuck with a $75K PHEV SUV if you don't qualify.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4