Have you recently purchased a new car or are you trying to and struggling to find affordable options? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 5/26 for more details.

A220 4matic lease please help

Acad3998Acad3998 Member Posts: 8
edited March 2021 in Mercedes-Benz
Is this a good deal?
Tier 1 credit
38k MSRP
1000 discount
48126 zip code
2240 down (include drive off)
534 a month
36months/10k miles a year

Answers

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,811
    Acad3998 said:

    Is this a good deal?
    Tier 1 credit
    38k MSRP
    1000 discount
    48126 zip code
    2240 down (include drive off)
    534 a month
    36months/10k miles a year

    2020 or 2021 model year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Acad3998Acad3998 Member Posts: 8
    It was a 2021, but I think I got a better deal:
    A220 4 matic ‘21
    40,000 MSRP
    460 a month/2,000 down
    Also 36months/10k miles
    48126 zip
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,811
    Acad3998 said:

    It was a 2021, but I think I got a better deal:
    A220 4 matic ‘21
    40,000 MSRP
    460 a month/2,000 down
    Also 36months/10k miles
    48126 zip

    Less down and $74/mo less payment?

    Yeah, I'd say you improved on the first quote.

    Congrats!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Acad3998Acad3998 Member Posts: 8
    Thank you so much! For the vehicle price and the market, is this a good payment? Or should I keep looking?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,811
    Acad3998 said:

    Thank you so much! For the vehicle price and the market, is this a good payment? Or should I keep looking?

    I'm not in the market; I don't know how low the price can get.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.