Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Air Conditioner covered in warranty?

sbs0sbs0 Member Posts: 16
edited May 2021 in Honda
Hello, my lease is about up in 10 days or so and I noticed that the A/C isnt getting cold. The SGS representative also did their free inspection and I mentioned as much but he said not to worry about it as its covered by warranty. On the report all I see is some minor cosmetic repairs being needed. What should I do? Take the car in to get it checked out / repaired prior to the 3 yr / 36k warranty period is up or just turn it in / sell it as is? Anyone know if its actually covered by the warranty?

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    sbs0 said:

Hello, my lease is about up in 10 days or so and I noticed that the A/C isnt getting cold. The SGS representative also did their free inspection and I mentioned as much but he said not to worry about it as its covered by warranty. On the report all I see is some minor cosmetic repairs being needed. What should I do? Take the car in to get it checked out / repaired prior to the 3 yr / 36k warranty period is up or just turn it in / sell it as is? Anyone know if its actually covered by the warranty?

Why wouldn't the A/C be covered by warranty?

Of course, take it in for service/repair, just as if you owned the vehicle.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator