Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buick Rendezvous Parking Lamp Out

nwaanennwaanen Posts: 1
came on yesterday and I don't know what is wrong, if lamp is out then why are can't I shut off parking lights they stay on, battery is dead this morning. any ideas on how to fix this. I turn the light knob and they shut off but soon as I close my door they come back on. its a 2007
·

Comments

• gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,203
    Hello Nwaanen,
    I apologize that you are experiencing a concern with your vehicle. Have you had any look at the vehicle since the concern started? Thank you,
    Mariah GM Customer Service
    ·
  • I have a 2003 Buick Rendezvous. I have had more problems with this vehicle then my 1997 Toyota Rav4. The 'Parking Lights Out' warning indicator is shown when I start the engine. I'm thinking this should be an easy fix, ;) replace the bulbs. Done..or so I thought. I remove the existing bulbs, upon inspecting the old bulbs,There nothing physically wrong with them :confuse: , I changed them anyway, tucked them away as spares.

To check it was the bulbs, I turned the lights on, there were no change. The onboard message indicator still read "Parking Light Out'. I checked the wire connectors coming from the parking light bulbs; looks good. I checked the fuse under Parking Lights; again there was nothing wrong with it. I decided to check the Hazard lights (which I should've done to begin with), it works fine. :cry:

My next step is to replace the Parking Lights electrical relay. I would appreciate any and all assistance I get. :sick:
    ·
  • ray80ray80 Posts: 1,481
    I hate to assume anything, so I'll ask. Are the lights actually working or not (on all 4 corners)? The Hazards I think illuminate the turn signals (different circut).
    ·
  • I have a 2005 Buick Rendezvous which shows me that out of parking lamp. As a result, no signal, head light, parking light and break light on. Only, front two lights (which on when normally engine start) are on. Could any body suggest what to do.
    ·