Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Toyota 4-Runner Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,914
edited January 28 in Toyota
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Toyota 4-Runner leasing questions.
Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 Toyota 4-Runner, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Toyota 4-Runner page.

To see all forums discussions about the Toyota 4-Runner, including earlier model years, please visit our list of Toyota 4-Runner discussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• What are the current money factors and residuals for a 4x4 4Runner Trail and SR5 please?

• 12k and 15k. Thanks!

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 30,552

I'm sorry.... no information on 4Runner lease programs.. Historically, 4Runners don't get any incentives or lease subsidies, so that makes them fairly pricy to lease.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Any recommendations on good SUVs that do lease well?

Generally, SUVs are not cheap to lease, relative to their MSRP. The more "hard-core" SUVs like the 4Runner and Wrangler never seem to have incentives. The "soft-roaders" like the Highlander and Pilot are usually better deals from a lease perspective.

If you need a roomy SUV, it's hard to go wrong with either of those two models, but again, no screaming deals on those, either.

kyfdx

• timj757timj757 Virginia BeachPosts: 13

I just called toyota dealer and wanted to see if anyone got or found a better deal for the toyota 4 runner SR5 Premium model... They told me the money factor was .00180 if I put down $650 deposit if I didn't do that the money factor is .00190 with a residual value of 59% did anyone get a better deal? Or is this in line with what other people have received?

• macdealmacdeal Posts: 3
    edited February 6

There are current lease incentives on 4Runners, along with a financing incentive in Gulf States. Gulf States Toyota: .00119 for 12k mi and 36mo (may have misunderstood over phone and it is .00190 as tim stated) Southeast Toyota: I think it's .00220 for 12k and 36mo, but their residual is 68% on SR5 Toyota USA: I believe it's similar to Gulf States.

Limited residual everywhere but Southeast Toyota states is:
    57-59% depending on options on the sticker. All of this is just what I've collected over the phone. Not sure if they are trying to make a spread on the money factor.

• macdealmacdeal Posts: 3

Ok here are the official numbers for Gulf States Toyota states and perhaps Toyota USA. Southeast Toyota states has artificially inflated residuals right now along with a larger money factor. Sorry this is hard to read.

• b_o_f_ab_o_f_a Posts: 2

It looks like Toyota is offering 24 month Lease deals again on the 4Runner in my area (Colorado). Can anyone confirm if they apply to the Limited and provide the residual and money factor for a 12k miles 24 month lease?

@b_o_f_a said: It looks like Toyota is offering 24 month Lease deals again on the 4Runner in my area (Colorado). Can anyone confirm if they apply to the Limited and provide the residual and money factor for a 12k miles 24 month lease?

I do see some 24 month leases on 4Runners, around the country, but I have no information for the Colorado market. The money factor I see used most often is .00104, but I have no residual information, either.

• toptubetoptube Posts: 9

Hello, I am in the market for a 4runner sr5 4x4 36/12k lease in NJ. I contacted 5 dealers and asked for a quote. The number that gave me a quote for the vehicle I asked and the MF and residual? None. Not one of them. Any recommendations on a dealer in NJ or NY that will give. Simple quote?

• swim22swim22 Posts: 1

2014 4runner Trail Edition (4wd)

Sticker $39,342 (Entune, KDSS, mats, exhaust tip, remote start) Sale Price 34,981

36mo, 12k/yr

Total cash at closing $2000 $295/mo

Extremely happy with the 4runner, and the deal we got.

Wow.... that's a cheap lease on a 4Runner. They usually aren't all that cheap to lease.

• beantownbeantown Posts: 228

Zero chance those numbers are accurate. 12620 in total payments for a 3 year lease on a $39,342 4runner? No way. That is basically what you'd pay in total payments right now for a 2 year lease on a base SR5 with a much lower MSRP in Toyota's "best deal ever". Sorry. Not buying it.

• nkf2008nkf2008 Posts: 54

@swim22 said: 2014 4runner Trail Edition (4wd)

Sticker $39,342 (Entune, KDSS, mats, exhaust tip, remote start) Sale Price 34,981

36mo, 12k/yr

Total cash at closing $2000 $295/mo

Extremely happy with the 4runner, and the deal we got. Is that all fact? was there any trade in that affected the costs that they are so low ?

• digger71azdigger71az Posts: 9

Any information on 4runner leases for May? Not picky about model just looking for any lease deals

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 7,389

@digger71az said: Any information on 4runner leases for May? Not picky about model just looking for any lease deals

For 36mo/15K leases, residual values range from 59-62%

.00128 MF

No lease cash that I can see.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• ousokousok Posts: 2
    Just leased 2014 4Runner Trail tonight.
    MSRP: $37500, Sale Price: $34155
    Money Factor: 0.00104
    Residual Value: $26172
    24 mo, 12k miles
    $323/mo

Wow.... great payment! How much due at signing?

• ousokousok Posts: 2
    $2000 which includes first month. TTL was extra and I rolled that into the monthly payments (so my payments are a bit higher) $323 was pretty much base (advertised promo was $339/mo on SR5 model) and since it's Texas, tax was on the sale price and not just depreciation value :neutral_face:
  • colby04colby04 Posts: 4

Do you have MF and residual for SR5 4X2 in AZ? Looking at 36 month / 12K.

@colby04 said: Do you have MF and residual for SR5 4X2 in AZ? Looking at 36 month / 12K.

.00090 MF and 64% residual

• dan436dan436 Posts: 8

Hi, does anyone have MF and residual for a limited 4runner in il? Thanks for the help!

@dan436 said: Hi, does anyone have MF and residual for a limited 4runner in il? Thanks for the help!

The only Toyota numbers we have at the moment are for the Southeast. Nothing for IL.

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• dan436dan436 Posts: 8

Got a quote today on a limited 4Runner. MF of .00174 and 59% residual.

@dan436 said: Got a quote today on a limited 4Runner. MF of .00174 and 59% residual.

Pricey MF, but not surprising given how popular the 4Runner is.

• potstillpotstill Posts: 3
    Please help:
    2014 Toyota 4 runner --limited --
    lease 12k/36 month. In Southern CA.

What is the money factor and residual?

Thank you very much!!

@potstill said: Please help: 2014 Toyota 4 runner --limited -- lease 12k/36 month. In Southern CA.
    What is the money factor and residual?
    Thank you very much!!

.00060 MF and 63% residual

Luvin u kyfdx!!!!!
    Totally 100% sure on those figures @kyfdx‌ ?

I'm going to argue like hell with a sales guy tomorrow morning...