Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Chevrolet Malibu Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,934
edited January 2014 in Chevrolet
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Chevrolet Malibu leasing questions.
Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 Malibu, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Chevrolet Malibu page.

To see all forums discussions about the Chevrolet Malibu, including earlier model years, please visit our list of Chevrolet Malibu discussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

MODERATOR

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

·

Comments

  • CarMan@Edmunds

    I have two questions I'm hoping you can help with.

    1. Can you provide the base lease rate and residual value for the 2014 Malibu 2LTZ for November 2013? I'm interested in the numbers for both 24/36 months and 10/12/15k miles.

    2. Do you know whether GM will allow a buyer to use both preferred pricing (credit union discount in my situation) with the conquest discount?

    Thanks
    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 33,365
    2014 Malibu LTZ 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    2.00% MF and 55% residual.. Add 2% for 12K/yr, add 3% for 10K/yr

    24mo, 15K/yr lease
    3.80% MF and 64% residual.. Add 2% for 12K/yr, add 3% for 10K/yr

    regards,
    kyfdx

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

    ·
  • Hello,

    Priced a Malibu 2LT 2014 for $216/month after taxes, $400 DAS. 39 MO/12,000 miles/year. Is this good deal?
    ·
  • SlimmsSlimms Posts: 19

    Any updates to these numbers please? 12k, 2LT and ECO

    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 33,365

    @Slimms said:
    Any updates to these numbers please? 12k, 2LT and ECO

    Malibu 1LT is 1.79% MF and 57% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. $1375 lease cash

    Malibu w/ 1SA residual is 55% residual. $775 lease cash.

    Malibu with neither 1LT or 1SA is 1.79 MF and 57% residual. $775 lease cash.

    Hope you can figure out which one relates to your model.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

    ·
  • nkf2008nkf2008 Posts: 60

    A lot of dealers still have 2013 Malibu's in stock with as much as 4500$ off cash allowance. Are these cars available to lease or purchase only? Are there any lease numbers available ?

    ·
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 12,610

    @nkf2008 said:
    A lot of dealers still have 2013 Malibu's in stock with as much as 4500$ off cash allowance. Are these cars available to lease or purchase only? Are there any lease numbers available ?

    I don't have any numbers for 2013 models .. I suspect GM has paid off the dealers with the $4500 to clear them off the lots.

    I suspect you can lease them, but through 3rd party finance companies only, and probably not at great rates.

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

    ·
  • Looking at a Malibu 3LT or 2LTZ Turbo. Can someone tell me the MF and residuals for a 36/12k lease for June? Thank you.

    ·
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 12,610

    @carbuyer230 said:
    Looking at a Malibu 3LT or 2LTZ Turbo. Can someone tell me the MF and residuals for a 36/12k lease for June? Thank you.

    1.55% MF and 56%. $1240 lease cash

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

    ·
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,934

    A reporter is looking to talk with someone who recently bought or leased at GM sedan with the help of good incentive offers. If you can help, please shoot a message to pr@edmunds.com by no later than Wednesday July 30, 2014.

    MODERATOR

    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

    ·
  • Looking at a Malibu 1LT in Indiana. MF and Residual? 36/12k.
    Thanks so much!

    ·
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 12,610

    @drbump471 said:
    Looking at a Malibu 1LT in Indiana. MF and Residual? 36/12k.
    Thanks so much!

    1.55% and 56%. $1840 lease cash.

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

    ·
  • Hello,

    My girlfriend and I need to turn in our 2013 Malibu lease this month. We are in Southwest Florida and are looking at a 1LT for 24mo/15k or 36/15k. We wanted to go with the 2015 but it looks like there are only lease specials for the 2014 model, is that correct? She is also in a graduate degree program and it looks like there is some sort of special pricing available, is that also correct?

    Thanks in advance. I'll be contacting several dealers today, just wanted a head's up on the money factor, residual and cap cost reductions on this model.

    ·
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 12,610

    @bmclark3 said:
    Hello,

    My girlfriend and I need to turn in our 2013 Malibu lease this month. We are in Southwest Florida and are looking at a 1LT for 24mo/15k or 36/15k. We wanted to go with the 2015 but it looks like there are only lease specials for the 2014 model, is that correct? She is also in a graduate degree program and it looks like there is some sort of special pricing available, is that also correct?

    Thanks in advance. I'll be contacting several dealers today, just wanted a head's up on the money factor, residual and cap cost reductions on this model.

    I do have both 2014 and 2015 information on the Malibu.

    2015 - 1.60% and 54% for 36/15 with $1000 lease cash; 4.30% and 61% for 24/15 with $1000 lease cash.

    2014 - 1.55% and 54% for 36/15 with $1840 lease cash; 4.26% and 61% for 24/15 with $1840 lease cash.

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

    ·
  • Looking for MF, Residual and lease cash on 2015 Malibu 1LT on 39/12K lease in Indiana Thanks
    ·
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 12,610
    chad2014 said:

    Looking for MF, Residual and lease cash on 2015 Malibu 1LT on 39/12K lease in Indiana Thanks

    1.25% and 57%. Either $500 or $1500 lease cash.

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

    ·
  • MannyHMMannyHM New yorkPosts: 10
    Can you provide MF, residual and any incentives for this month. I'm looking to lease in the NYC area. Thanks.
    ·
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 12,610
    edited December 2014
    MannyHM said:

    Can you provide MF, residual and any incentives for this month. I'm looking to lease in the NYC area. Thanks.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

    ·
  • MannyHMMannyHM New yorkPosts: 10
    Michaell said:

    MannyHM said:

    Can you provide MF, residual and any incentives for this month. I'm looking to lease in the NYC area. Thanks.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    I was looking for 12K per year for either 24 or 36 months.
    ·
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 12,610
    MannyHM said:

    Can you provide MF, residual and any incentives for this month. I'm looking to lease in the NYC area. Thanks.

    MannyHM said:

    Michaell said:

    MannyHM said:

    Can you provide MF, residual and any incentives for this month. I'm looking to lease in the NYC area. Thanks.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    I was looking for 12K per year for either 24 or 36 months.
    24/12 - 1.70% MF and 65% residual. $500-1900 lease cash, depending on option packages

    36/12 - 1.25% MF and 58% residual. Same lease cash.

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

    ·
  • therastheras Posts: 49
    Hello. Thanks so much for helping with my Volvo S60 lease. My mother-in-law is looking at leasing a Malibu LTZ this month. Could you post the 24 and 36 month residuals, money factors and lease cash for this model with 10K miles per year? Thanks in advance!!
    ·
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 12,610
    theras said:

    Hello. Thanks so much for helping with my Volvo S60 lease. My mother-in-law is looking at leasing a Malibu LTZ this month. Could you post the 24 and 36 month residuals, money factors and lease cash for this model with 10K miles per year? Thanks in advance!!

    24/10 - 1.70% and 66%. $1500 lease cash.

    36/10 - 1.25% and 59%. $1500 lease cash.

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

    ·
  • therastheras Posts: 49
    Thanks so much Michaell!! Happy holidays to all.
    ·
  • MannyHMMannyHM New yorkPosts: 10
    Can you provide money factor, residual & lease incentives for 2015 Malibu 1LT. I'm looking for a 24 month leaase with 24K miles. Thanks.
    ·
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 12,610
    MannyHM said:

    Can you provide money factor, residual & lease incentives for 2015 Malibu 1LT. I'm looking for a 24 month leaase with 24K miles. Thanks.

    1.70% and 65% for 24/12. $1400 lease cash.

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

    ·
  • captain303captain303 Long Island - NYPosts: 9
    Hi could you provide the current February Lease terms (MF, Res. and Lease Cash) for the 2015 1LT Malibu
    24 mos. / 15k
    24 mos. / 12k
    and do you think it is different for higher models such as 2LT and LTZ
    Thanks, you are the best!
    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 33,365

    Hi could you provide the current February Lease terms (MF, Res. and Lease Cash) for the 2015 1LT Malibu
    24 mos. / 15k
    24 mos. / 12k
    and do you think it is different for higher models such as 2LT and LTZ
    Thanks, you are the best!


    .00050 MF and 63%/65% residual for all trims..

    $1650 lease cash on the 2LT, $1250 on all other trims

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

    ·
Sign In or Register to comment.
2014 Chevrolet Malibu Lease Questions - Car Forums at Edmunds.com