Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Buick Verano Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
edited April 2015 in Buick
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Buick Verano leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 Verano, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have, or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on Edmunds 2015 Buick Verano page.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

• whodunitswhodunits Member Posts: 18
    Please advise MF, residual, any lease cash for 2015 Verano Leather 24 months, 10000 miles/year. Thank you. Happy Holidays.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    whodunits said:

Please advise MF, residual, any lease cash for 2015 Verano Leather 24 months, 10000 miles/year. Thank you. Happy Holidays.

1.10% APR and 61% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr.

I don't show a 24 month program for the Verano

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• 40yearfan40yearfan Member Posts: 102
    I believe Buick just instituted a 24 month lease program for the Verano. Could I get a MF and residual value for a 24 month lease, 10,000 miles per year?
    2015 Buick Encore Leather Edition
    2014 Buick Enclave Premium Edition
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,259
    40yearfan said:

I believe Buick just instituted a 24 month lease program for the Verano. Could I get a MF and residual value for a 24 month lease, 10,000 miles per year?

I don't see it ... although we only have GM Financial numbers this month.

For 36/10, the numbers on the Verano are .00075 and 59%. No lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    40yearfan said:

Just in... .00095 MF and 68% residual for 24mo, 10K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• mwahlertmwahlert Member Posts: 101
    24/15 May rates for Verano Premium Turbo auto please.
    Acquisition cost?
    Thanks.
  • mwahlertmwahlert Member Posts: 101
    PS: any support on remaining 14s?
  • jasonteejasontee Member Posts: 9
    Would anyone be able to provide MF, residual, and incentive for 2016 Verano Turbo (1ST), term is 15K/36 Months.

Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,259
    jasontee said:

Would anyone be able to provide MF, residual, and incentive for 2016 Verano Turbo (1ST), term is 15K/36 Months.

Thanks!

.00045 and 56%. $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4