It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1. Go up incline at 45 DEGREES (100% grade!)
2. Go sideway at 45 DEGREES (100% grade)
3. Tread water at 700 mm (27.6 inches!)
The Mercedes G500 can:
1. Go up incline at 38.7 degrees (80% grade)
2. Go sideway at 28.4 degrees (54% grade)
Hummer H1 AND H2 can:
1. Go up incline at 30.9 degrees (60% grade)
2. Go sideway at 21.8 degrees (40% grade)
3. H1: Tread water at 30 inchesH2: Tread water at 20 inches
Pretty impressive for the TLC/LX470!!
Information on the TLC from:http://motorshow.toyota-europe.com/showroom/land_cruiser_100/kce_2.html
No big deal but I always wonder about things like that.
2013 Civic SI, 2009 Outback Sport 5-spd (stick)
Help | About Us | Contact Us | Careers | Affiliate Program | Dealer Center | Privacy Statement | Visitor Agreement | Membership Agreement
Your Ad Choices | Site Map | Glossary | Mobile | Developers
© Edmunds.com, Inc.