Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Altima Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• May I know area/dealership where you are getting 2011 2.5S for 18.5 k?

thanks
  • Hi Everyone

It's been a while since I came back to this thread. Nice to see such a widespread interest in the new Altima. I bought one recently for my girlfriend and I must admit that I am quite impressed with the construction quality. It's just a good solid car but I did have the "Check Engine" light come on once for some unknown reason. It did go off by itself but was enough to freak me and my girl out... The car basically had 1650 miles on it when the check engine light came on and went off... The dealership was not sure what was wrong... Anyways, I am happy with my purchase and thought it is better to invest in an extended warranty... Who can give me the details to buy an extended warranty (Nissan only) cheap? No third party fake warranties please.... Any help greatly appreciated....

Thanks
    Maxie
  • skyfan1skyfan1 Posts: 37
    My Altima is about a year old. I am loving it so far. I am very interested in what information you receive about the extended warranty. I have not decided if I will get one, even though I plan to keep my car for about 10 years. My engine light seems to come on every time the car is scheduled for maintenance. I wonder if the dealership has a way to make that happen (maybe I am crazy to wonder about this.) Anyway, my dealer claims that not taking off and replacing the gas cap exactly perfectly causes this to happen. I did find out that, as you said, the engine light went out eventually. I am not sure, but I think it took about 3 weeks or so.
  • goldieatxgoldieatx Posts: 1
    I went in to drive (and presumably buy) a 370z, but it didn't quite suit me. I was also interested in the Altima coupe, figuring I could save some money and gain some comfort over what's really a not-at-all-practical weekend car (the Z). Of all the cars I drove (VW R32, Dodge Challenger R/T, Audi A4, Kia Optima SX, Nissan Maxima SV, Ford Fusion Sport, Nissan 370Z), it seemed like a great choice. I took it for a 3-day weekend test drive to be sure, and I decided that was the one for me (despite tiny back seats). I feel like I got a pretty good deal, too, but who can ever be sure?

New 2011 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5SR V6 CVT
    Slate exterior, charcoal interior
    Premium package
    Leather Package
    Tech package (which inherently implies the previous packages)
    Spoiler
    Moonroof deflector
    Floor mats & such

Pretty much everything but kick plates (it was the only one available).

List price was $34,545
    - Mfg cash rebate $500

My negotiated price was $30,545

I had them run up a lease on the same car, same price (maybe not the $500 rebate). With excellent credit on a 36 month lease, 12,000 miles, it came out to $439 per month, or something close to that.

I chose to buy with 0% financing from Nissan instead of an extra $1250 incentive.

I got a pretty good deal on my trade-in, too (though I'll miss my Infiniti). So, after about $3250 down (plus tax credit for the trade-in), I am paying $474 per month for 60 months.

I hope that helps to give you an idea of what to expect if you're willing to work at it. I'm pretty happy with the car so far.
  • feqfeq Posts: 2
    Hi, may I know what is your location? Thanks!
  • dbphxdbphx Posts: 3
    phx, az, abc nissan.
  • ninja15ninja15 Posts: 3
    I know Nissan was offering $500 rebate for financing thru them (not the 0% APR option) along with 1750 rebate going on during Memorial day sale. Was the offer from ABC Nissan considering the financing discount?
  • rbikkyrbikky Posts: 2
    Hi Folks,

This thread is great for all new Altima buyers. I have decided to buy a 2011/12 2.5SL Altima with Bose audio. The best offer I have at hand right now on 2011 Altima is $25,600 drive out. Included in the price are car : All standard factory equipment plus these options:

- Floor mats
    - Splash guards
    - Premium SL Package
    - Convenience package
    - Convenience package plus
    - Premium Audio package
    - Wheel locks
    - Window tint
    - Aluminum kick plates
    - Nitrogen filled tires

Do you think I'm getting a good bargain for this Altima? Have any of had better pricing than this? I'm from Houston, Texas, if that helps.

Thanks for your help folks!
  • rtraversirtraversi Posts: 4
    Just got a 2011 Altima 2.5s today. Regular 2.5, no additional options.

MSRP: 23,005
    Cap Cost = 20,750
    + Fees = 21,863

They gave me 14900 for my 2008 Altima so I made $1096 on the trade in ...

So adjust cap was $20,767

39 month lease, 15k miles/year = $226
    no money outlay (sign and drive)

I'm trying to convince my wife it was a good deal!
  • Just bought a new 2012 Altima 2.5s, didn't even realize the 2012 were out yet.

Brilliant silver, charcoal interior
    MSRP :27550
    -Convenience and convenience plus packages
    -premium audio
    -splash guards
    -kickplates
    -floor mats
    -trunk organizer
    -moon roof deflector

Was able to get it for $23500-$750 incentive for 2012 models, so total $22750

Did have to pay an additional $1500 on top of that for dealer fees, safety window etching (dumb) and their "appearance" package, which I tried to get reduced, but they absolutely wouldn't budge on that, even though I didn't want the items they put on the car for the appearance package. They actually said they couldn't come down on that because it is their built in measure of not having a complete loss on the car. So, I asked them to tint my car for free, which they agreed to so I was a little more pleased with, plus oil changes for life.

This was my first time purchasing a car. Did a lot of research beforehand and think I received a nice deal! The first dealer I went to said I was crazy to think I was going to get a car for that price (and they only had 2011 models). :P
  • rbikkyrbikky Posts: 2
    It sounds like a nice deal! So final drive out price was $24250 right? Did you have the SL package as well? If you dont mind, from which dealer did you make the purchase? Nissan finacing?
  • just2playyjust2playy Posts: 5
    edited June 2011
    Bought 2011 Altima 2.5 SL with the following options for 23,250 (OTD)

Floor mats
    - Splash guards
    - Premium SL Package
    - Convenience package
    - Aluminum kick plates
    - Bluetooth
  • buyaltima786buyaltima786 Posts: 5
    edited June 2011
    How did u pull that off? Whats the msrp on the car? How much was the car before TTL? where r u located? Killer deal.

Plz let me know since Im in the process of buying an altima. I wd buy it for that price in a heartbeat.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.
  • lioness55lioness55 Posts: 1
    edited June 2011
    Just purchased a 2011 2.5 S w/ SL package...loaded, leather heated seats ect. I traded in my 10yr old Grand Am with 44,000 good condition for 3,200.00. They put on a spoiler for me N/C but had to charge 500.00 for the fog lights I wanted due to the fact of the wiring. They wouldnt budge. My total finished price after taxes and fees was 24,500.00 The car was about 27,000. Not sure if I got a good price or not. NY dealer
  • MSRP is 27,800. Price before TTL is 21,935. I live in North Carolina but bought car from VA (Washington DC). Went through Truecar/Amex pricing (I talked with 10 dealers).
  • sara35sara35 Posts: 1
    Hi, would you mind posting the dealership name and where it is, also the name of the salesperson?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,621
    You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Thanks!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• geffengeffen Posts: 278
    I just leased a 2011 Altima 2.5 S with the convenience plus package and i noticed in some of the postings floor mats were included in the price? Were these the regular floor mats or the all weather floor mats? The reason i ask is when the salesman and I were going over the features of the Altima there were all weather mats in the trunk however they were not included.
  • Whats the tax rate in percent u paid for the vehicle? Here in tx we pay 6.25%.
  • Sheehy Nissan
  • NC sales tax is 3%
  • sergiuscasergiusca Posts: 1
    Hi Guys,

Please advice on how good is this deal for 26000 (OTD) in CA?

Options include:
    - Floor mats
    - Splash guards
    - Premium SL Package
    - Convenience package
    - Premium Audio package
    - Wheel locks
    - Window tint
    - Aluminum kick plates

Thnks.
  • I just bought a 2011 base altima for 17,041 + 399 (doc fees) + TTL in NJ. how did I do ? I used truecar.
  • whats the msrp on the vehicle?
  • is that the one with no radio?
  • good deal! A little under invoice.
  • yup.. no radio.. putting one in myself this weekend!
  • lucasqlucasq Posts: 20
    Just bought a 2011 2.5s with special edition package. Some dealer installed options include Aluminum kick plates, mats, splash guards and blue tooth. Paid 20940 OTD.

Did not qualify for the graduate bonus ($500).
  • anhhonganhhong Posts: 1
    Where are you at? What are the differences of Nissan Altima 2.5 and 2.5 S?
    Thank you.