Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Infiniti FX35 / FX50 Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    dj_slondj_slon Member Posts: 4
    attn: mr_anton89 --Infiniti of Manhattan. My car will hopefully arrive soon, yet ime still in limbo about what will happen once they check my credit history. Can someone tell me what happens in such situations. Did anyone have a similiar situation? (refer to message 354) I greatly appreciate any help. Please help!
  • Options
    attn: f430 --yes, it does. a bank is wary of customers with low credit scores. What if they dont pay?
  • Options
    The deal you saw on ebay was going on until Oct 2nd. So you missed it only by a little. Sorry mr_anton89. However, since fx35/45s are still left in dealer stockrooms, a similiar deal might come soon. Good luck!
  • Options
    tklntkln Member Posts: 4
    I spoke with Infiniti of Manhattan on October 4th...I was quoted $262/month with $995 down for an AWD with hands free and touring, PLUS tax, $795 acquisition and $650 destination for 10K miles...12K miles worked out to $287/month. Do they normally charge the destination and acquisition fees? For what it's worth, did not like the sales guy there AT ALL. Really pushy, and once he found out I wasn't in a rush, he ignored all subsequent emails.

Millenium Infiniti quoted me $2200 up front and $350/month for the 12 month, with 12K miles. Liked the experience there much better.
  • Options
    themisnthemisn Member Posts: 23
    I had the same experience with Infiniti of manhattan, but they had the best deal at the time. Wouldn't even give me a firm Total of out Pocket number. Since they didnt have the vehicle in stock I shopped around and I got a better deal at Lynnes in Bloomfield.
    I had to push them a but, but they had the fx i wanted in stock and we made the deal
    3100 out of pocket, includes all fees, taxes, and first month. 255 a month, 12k miles. Handsfree and Touring.

I think most reasonable dealers, once you push them, should get down to 265 a month with the same out of pocket.
  • Options
    f430f430 Member Posts: 2
    New Dealer Incentive $1500 cash back via marketing support
    Does this apply to leases as well when negotiating a deal?
    Does anyone know?
    If so, then the deal should be much sweeter.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Yea, Im curious about this as well. THe dealer gets 1500 for EACH fx to try to move it? I hope it applies to leases, my bro in law wants one too now that I have mine.
  • Options
    Wow...that's a pretty good deal. I might have to give them a call...I just got off the phone with Park Ave Infiniti in NJ - they offered me $1500 out of pocket (all taxes, fees) at $429/month, 12K...

The numbers I've been getting are all over the place...
  • Options
    susangfxsusangfx Member Posts: 7
    Reached a great deal on an Ivory Pearl FX35 AWD w/Touring in OKC. I am grounding my SWEEEEET 2005 G35 coupe there and picking up the FX.

MSRP $41,510
    Drive-home price? $38,750 :blush::)

If anyone's looking for a near-new G, better go check mine out there! Doubt it'll last long...
    Lakeshore-slate Blue, 15,000 miles, Premium Pkg, Stone leather interior.
  • Options
    motinimotini Member Posts: 1
    Just got back home from signing a 12 month lease for an FX35 w/ touring package, paid full price I'm afraid. Didn't realize I should have negotiated the MSRP price. Which is around $40K. My down was $3,000 plus $300 first month's payment. I'm very happy with the car and the $300 month payment, but after reading posts on this site am starting to worry that I paid too much and didn't need to put so much down. Hopefully someone can put my butterflies to rest and confirm that it was still a good deal. Is paying $0/low down really possible and still have around $300 for payment or would I have only increased my payment by trying to get the down lower? Is it splitting hairs? Not much I can do about it after signing I reckon. Thanks for any info on this.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,270
    I wouldn't sweat it... That price is in line with what is being advertised in the paper..

I doubt you paid full MSRP.. They couldn't get the price down to that amount, if that was the case.

$300/mo. with zero down? Not possible..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    djdezdjdez Member Posts: 110
    motini, If the sticker was ONLY around $40k .. then I'm sorry to say, you may have paid a bit too much. I was seriously looking into this vehicle, and taking all things into consideration, the MSRP on the FX35 AWD I was looking at was around $46.5K and had Tech, Touring and HandsFree Package ... and I had them selling it to me at invoice which was around $42500 ... using the low MF (.00053) and high residual (82%), my monthly payment WITH tax, was around $442/mo with NO MONEY DOWN .. just inceptions due at signing (first month, bank fee, tax, tags, etc) ... this was for the 12 month lease with 12000 miles ... I had it to under $400/mo if I would have done 5 multiple security deposits ... again all this with no money down ... just inceptions !

So, theoretically, if you take your $3000 down payment and spread it over 12 months you are adding $250 per month to your $300 month payment and would be at $550 ... (not sure if your $300/mo payment includes tax - I hope it does!) ... so, you'd be at at $550 a month on a vehicle without tech and handsfree package .. where as I was going to be at $442/mo on a vehicle whose MSRP was around $6K more ...

Give me a little more detail, maybe it wasn't THAT bad ... was it at least an FX35 AWD ? But, you HAVE to negotiate the price -- try to be at invoice ! And you must know your facts going in - money factor, residual, etc ... run all your numbers BEFORE you go in !!!
  • Options
    funnynickherefunnynickhere Member Posts: 2
    I have a deal on offer for an fx35 with touring package, sport package, hands free, splash guards and trunk mat. the deal is no money down, $516/month 12/12 lease- total money over 12 months $6192. the retail is $44,060. comments?
  • Options
    qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,950
    look at the post above yours.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• Options
    jlindseyjlindsey Member Posts: 2
    Can someone tell me if this is a good deal in Dallas Ft/Worth market? I am not sure compared to others listed in this discussion.
    FX35, touring package, hands free, List for $40,800.00, Total Cap Cost of $39,868.29, Residual 55% for $22,440.00 and a rate of 1.5, 39 month lease for $499/mo with $2,000.00 down; total drive off for the $2,000.00 only.
    Any feedback will be appreciated, as I'm not sure how the math works.
  • Options
    Seeing as how I am not familiar with the TT&L rates in TX, I can't be totally sure..but it would appear their math is correct with the facts you provided. The residual % and Money Factor look right to me. (I just went through this last week)

Since I don't know what's going into your Cap Cost(39868), and what the $2000 down is going towards (cap reduction, or registration/first payment?), I'm not really sure what you agreed to on the actual price of the car... The Cap Cost you stated probably includes Acquisition Fee of $550 and some amount for the dealer's doc fees. I would guess this puts your car's agreed price at around 39,200? If so.. you could definitely get a lower price than that for the car/options you mentioned. The invoice price on your car is around $37,500. Many on this board, including me have gotten a drive home price at/near invoice.

A little more info would help to really know if youre getting the best deal you could.

:)
    P.S. I'm LOVING my new FX! What color are you getting?? ;)
  • Options
    elanspelansp Member Posts: 39
    Last night I signed on the dotted line. Here are my details for a 12 month lease with 12k miles:

2006 FX 35 AWD with touring, hands free, and sports package - MSRP $44,060.

$379.26/month (this includes NJ tax - 7% plus .4% on cars > $40k?)

I paid $2000 at inception which is broken down by 1st month, bank fees, docs, DMV charges, and cap cost.

I think this was a pretty good deal - only catch was that you had to take what dealership had in inventory and you had to take delivery by the end of the month...
  • Options
    djdezdjdez Member Posts: 110
    I would have to say - that is a pretty decent deal ! You didn't have to do any multiple security deposits, correct ?

Looks like you got the car for invoice or a tad above. You probably meant to say cap cost 'reduction' as part of your $2000 ... and it was probably around $700 or so, figuring 380 (1st month) + 550 (bank fee) + 300 (doc/dmv, tire tax, etc) - breaking that $700 out over 12 months would be another $58 per month added to your monthly payment ...

I remember when I leased a car in nj, it was cool -- back in '03 -- only 6% tax .. and I don't know what that .4% tax is you are talking about ? luxury tax ??

Also, someone told me that NJ changed the way they tax leases and take the WHOLE car into account - was that the case for you ???
  • Options
    To be honest, I don't know how the taxes were worked out - I have yet to see a proper breakout (I'll see it tomorrow when I pickup the car). I believe that 0.4% was a luxury tax that's applicable to cars over $40k. I've never purchased a car over $40k so this was a new thing for me.

No security deposit at all - I have excellent credit. Lease was done through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.

When I have all specifics, I will post them but I think that the $2000 is broken out as follows:

550 - bank
    269 - docs
    155 - dmv
    379 - 1st payment
    0 - security
    -----
    ???? - tax
    ???? - cap cost
    -----

I think I paid tax upfront as part of the $2000 because the deal was for 349/mo with 500 cap cost on the same car minus the sports package. since they didn't this model with the color I wanted in stock, he said the sports pakcage was an extra 20/mo.
  • Options
    jlindseyjlindsey Member Posts: 2
    Not sure on the color...probably white with tan interior.

I ran my deal by another Infiniti dealer in town and according to him the sell price was about $300 over invoice of $37528.00
    For the same $2000 I was putting down at $250.00 over invoice, he quoted me $488/mo on 39 month, 12k miles and $427/mo on a 12 month lease.

Still not sure if it's a good deal, based on some of the figures I see from the NJ/NY area on this board.
  • Options
    Ivory Pearl with Wheat interior - that's what I got too! :)
    Here is a way you can figure out if their math is right/deal is good:

Take the price of the car $37528, add Acq Fee of $550 and whatever the dealer's doc fees are (usually around $100).. That sum is generally your Gross Capitalized Cost (GCC).
    If you're rolling your excise tax/registration fees into the lease, add that into the GCC as well. (I don't know NJ/NY taxes - but lets assume its 1300) For my examples here, I get $39478 as GCC.

Whatever part of the money you're putting down is "Cap Cost Reduction, subtract that from your GCC to get "Adjusted Cap Cost". Let's say $1500 of your $2000 is CCR (the other part will cover your first month's payment). So your Adjusted Cap Cost is $37,978.

Now..the Residual (assuming you do 39 mos) is 55% of the MSRP of your vehicle. $40,800 x 55% = 22,440

Your "Depreciation" = (Adjusted Cap Cost - Residual)
    For this example, Depr = $15,538

Keep following me...
    Next is "Rent Charge". Its like the "finance charge" if you were buying. Rent Charge = (Adjusted Cap Cost PLUS Residual)x the Money Factor of .0015 x # of months in the lease of 39.
    RC = 3,534.45

("Depreciation" + "Rent Charge") / # of months in lease = your monthly payment
    ($15,538 + $3,534.45)/39 = $489

I know I haven't run this example exactly as your deal is - but if you know the details I don't (taxes, Doc fees, etc), you can use this formula to check them. This is how lease payments are figured (with alterations on residual and MF if the length is different)

Sounds to me like you are getting a fair shake from your dealership. $37,528 is excellent for the vehicle/options you chose. I say go for it on the 39mo lease if that length is okay with you. That's what I did anyway.. :P

Enjoy your FX!!!
  • Options
    unsurebuyerunsurebuyer Member Posts: 1
    Hi, hope you can help - I am a recently moved expat looking for the best leasing options for a new FX.

I am considering leasing from a dealer in Minneapolis, MN for an '06 FX35 AWD, with Tech, Sport, Touring and Hands free, plus cargo mat and dealer delivery; MSRP = 49049.

Less corporate discount 4327.30.

Final price = 44,722.

Too high? What is the dealer invoice price with these options?

I have a 12 month 15000 mile deal, on the table:

$6489 down (includes ttl + registration)
    +
    11 monthly lease payments of $155 per month.

This appears to be the most cash effective lease option for me (24 months is 7338 down and 423 a month plus a new set of tires - can anyone shed any light? Not sure if this is a good deal or not - I also don't know the MF or residual at this point - but I can find out? I have no credit history due to my recent arrival, hence loading up the equity up front.

My questions:

- Am I paying too much for the car?
    - What is the dlr invoice price with these options?
    - Does anyone know the October Infiniti buy rate lease MF?
    - Any advice?
    - Anything else I should be thinking about, or at least asking.
    - Good deal or No deal?
    - What shoudl I be asking

Really appreciate any comments or feedback.

Thanks
  • Options
    Ok here's the details from the Infiniti Financial Svcs sheet:

$ 379.26/month

$ 2000.00 down (paid upfront)was broken out as follows:

$0 security
    $379.26 1st month
    $7.50 NJ tire fee
    $269.00 doc fee
    $1344.24 cap cost reduction

Total gross capitalized cost was $41,498.59:

agreed upon price of vehicle : $ 40,294.95 ($100 above carpoint invoice - sticker was $44,010), $385.46 upfront sales tax, TT&R, $268.18, acquisition fee $550.00.

Here was the Internet add:

2006 INFINITI FX35 6CYL AWD
    BUY FOR ONLY $37,895* SAVE: $4165 OFF MSRP
    LEASE FOR ONLY $349/M0 + TAX FOR 12 MOS**

Engine: V6 Transmission: AUTO
    Options: ABS, LEATHER, SUN/MOON ROOF, POWER WINDOWS, LOCKS, ANTENNA, MIRRORS, SEATS. HEATED SEATS. CRUISE/TILT. AM/FM/CASS/CD PLAYER, CELL PHONE, SECURITY SYS ...MORE!
    *DEALER DISCOUNT: $4165.00

** Lease: $495 Dwn. Pyt. + $349 1st Mo. Pyt. + $550 Bank Fee + $0 Sec. Dep = $1394 Due At Inception. Total Pyts: $4188 +tax. P/Option At Lease End: $34,489.20. Mileage Allow: 10,000 Mi. Per Yr. 20¢ Per Mi. Thereafter. Lessee Responsible For Excess Wear & Tear.

Prices include all costs to be paid by a consumer excl., lic., reg., & taxes.

Hopefully I got a decent deal...the car is fun to drive but looks to definitely be a gas guzzler...
  • Options
    May I ask what dealer in NJ this was? I have spoken to a few, but no one had these numbers....thanks!
  • Options
    Ramsey Infiniti - New Car Specials.
  • Options
    CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    They reason why you need to know the selling price off the vehicle that you want to lease is not so you will know how much it would cost you to buy it at lease-end if you decided to do so. It is important to know the selling price off the vehicle that you want because it has an impact upon your vehicle's monthly lease payment. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. The lower the selling price that you negotiate is, the lower your vehicle's lease payment will be.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Options
    I'm glad to hear that all of your research paid off, oczdreaming. Congratulations on your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Options
    Here is the information that you are looking for, susangfx. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2006 FX35 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00145 and 56%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 42 month lease of this vehicle are .00209 and 53%. It does look like the dealer that you are working with is trying to mark up your vehicle's money factor. Keep in mind though that IFS requires its lessees to pay a security deposit at lease signing. If you opt to have your vehicle's security deposit waived, its money factor will be .00015 higher than the ones that I mentioned.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Options
    Hi kaliche. It is very important to find out the selling price of the vehicle that you want to lease. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. I would be happy to give you my opinion on this deal, but it would be a big help if you would provide me with this vehicle's full MSRP and selling price first. Let me know and I'll tell you what I think.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Options
    Hello f430. The $1,500 dealer cash that Infiniti introduced on the 2006 FX35 in late September is not compatible with Infiniti Financial Services' special lease program. Here is the information about this vehicle's lease program that you are looking for. You never mentioned whether you are interested in a 2WD or AWD FX35 or what mileage allowance you need, so for now I will assume that you want an AWD model with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 12 month lease of a 2006 Infiniti FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00053 and 81%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 24 month lease are .00129 and 68%. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00150 and 56%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Options
    Hi jlindsey. When you mentioned that this vehicle's lease rate is 1.5, I assume that you meant that its money factor is .00150. If so, this is right in line with Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate for a 39 month lease of this model. This is a good sign because it means that the dealer that you are working with is not marking your truck's money factor up. Now let's take a look at the selling price that you were quoted. The truck that you described has a spread of around $3,300 between its full MSRP and dealer invoice price. You are being given only a $900 discount on it. If you are in an area that has a decent level of competition, you should not have much trouble beating this price. Make sure to stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar trucks recently: "Infiniti FX45 / FX35: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Options
    Hi unsurebuyer. You were quoted quite a large discount on this truck. This looks like a very good selling price to me. You can look up its exact dealer invoice price in the following section of this site: Edmunds.com - New Vehicle Pricing.

I have to say though that you are making way too large a down payment on your lease. I always advise consumers not to may any capitalized cost reduction at all when leasing. I do so because any cap cost reduction that you make essentially disappears if your leased vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. You can and should lease this vehicle without making any down payment. All you have to pay at lease signing are its first month's payment, a security deposit equivalent to that payment rounded up to the nearest $25 or $50 increment, Infiniti Financial Services' $550 acquisition fee, and any required state taxes or fees.

In answer to your question about this vehicle's lease program, Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 12 month lease of a 2006 Infiniti FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00053 and 81%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 24 month lease are .00115 and 67%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Options
    kalichekaliche Member Posts: 2
    Just got home from signing the papers @ the dealer. Picking it up tomorow morning. I ended up paying $410 mo 11 months with $2,150 down. I know this is not as good as I have seen here but just got tired of negotiating.. they won. This is with touring, sports pkg, mfp, sg and cargo. The breakdown is as follow:

410 1st mo
    661 cap red
    550 bank fee
    45 doc fee
    10 nys inspection
    528 sales tax?
    12 tire fee
    ==============
    $2217.49 Total

How do you guys see this? For some reason these people are giving me a $36,088 purchase option at end of lease. I am not planning to buy this car in 12 months, so, I guess that this is ok. How can this high purchase option affect me if next year I am planning to get the new 2007 fx?
  • Options
    cocolo2kcocolo2k Member Posts: 18
    I saw a add for a fx35 12 month lease with 995 down and 259 a month. I am in NYC anybody know what the total down would be and the total a month with tax?

What type of deals should i ask for?

I am in school and trying to say as much money as possible but I dont want to a purchase a car because I won't need one for that long
  • Options
    Not sure who the dealer was, but you should ask them straight out. Also check to see what packages were included in that deal.

I paid 255 a month, with 3100 out of pocket with touring and handsfree. The out of pocket included first month, taxes, and fees, etc.

Ive heard of people also getting like 3200 out of pocket, 260 a month..so that seems to be a good number to shoot for.
  • Options
    jimscaysjimscays Member Posts: 41
    I am planning on leasing a 2006 FX 35 AWD with the sunroof package and blue tooth package, MSRP about 42K. Anyone have any experience with the discount for a one pay lease of 24, 27, or 36 month lease? I think it should be in the 13-15K, am I right?
    Thanks,
    Jim (former Porsche Cayenne S and BMW X5 owner). :shades:
  • Options
    sticmansticman Member Posts: 3
    Hi all,

I am trying to get an 06 FX35 here in Salt Lake City. Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal? It's fully loaded, with the sport package and the electronic package. Here is the email I just got from the dealer:

===============================================

Paul, Here are the numbers you asked for.

2006 FX35 Loaded - $48670

12,000 miles/year

12 Month Lease: $669 + tax
    0 Down + Fees
    Residual - $39,910
    Money Factor - 0.00053

24 Month Lease: $679 + tax
    0 Down + Fees
    Residual - $33,583
    Money Factor - .00129

36 Month Lease: $659 + tax
    0 Down + Fees
    Residual - $27,742
    Money Factor - .00150

==============================================

I already know that the sticker price he quoted me is MSRP, and I plan on trying to negotiate it down, although it might be difficult since they are the only Infiniti dealer in town. Does anyone know what the invoice price is for a fully loaded FX35? (If I calculated right on the Edmunds website, it is $44,791) The money factor and residual both sound excellent (I think), especially for the 12 month lease. I hope this is a good deal, because I am lusting heavily over the car and might have to get it soon. :-]

Thanks in advance for any help.
  • Options
    rubinstein7rubinstein7 Member Posts: 9
    In N.J.you can get an FX35 right around invoice. Perhaps you should look around at dealers in nearby cities.
  • Options
    Thanks, I got him down to $45,600 pretty easily. I probably could have gotten more judging by how quickly he accepted my offer, but oh well. Monthly payments of $589 for a 12 month lease on a fully loaded FX35 aren't too shabby. The car is excellent, BTW. I'd gladly pay much more than that for it.
  • Options
    kgraberkgraber Member Posts: 1
    I'm currently talking to a dealer about the 12 month lease and the numbers he's present me have been insane. This is all through email. This is what he quoated me for the 12 month lease:

MSRP of 44,060, your price being 39,498
    15,000 miles per year
    $835.94 with $918 out of pocket for 12 months
    0 down

I ran the calculator on Edmunds and came up with $481. I'm waiting to hear back from him on what money factor and residual value he used.
  • Options
    That's crazy. It sounds like he's trying to rip you off. I just signed my lease on Tuesday (see above posts) and the terms for Infiniti's 12 month lease on an 06 FX35 should be: .00053 money factor and 81% residual for 15k miles. The dealer did tell me they change quckly, but those terms should be good until the end of Oct. And they will not get anywhere near $836 a month. You might try a different dealer--this guy sounds shady.
  • Options
    pk3737pk3737 Member Posts: 9
    can someone please tell me if this is a good lease deal

2006 FX35 AWD Touring package
    12 months lease, 12,000 miles
    MSPR : $41300
    Net Cap : $37012
    monthly payment : $300
    down payment : $3300, Includes $3,000 consumer down payment, $300 first month payment, $0 security deposit
    residual : $33,866

please help....
  • Options
    jgadgetjgadget Member Posts: 1
    I just picked up the following from Circle Infiniti in West Long Branch, NJ:

2006 FX35 AWD
    Diamond Graphite
    Touring Package
    Technology Package
    Sport Package
    Handsfree Package

12 month lease with 12k miles 

for $399 with $3000 total out of pocket

I think that's a pretty good deal and Infiniti Financial told me I can extend for up to 6 months at the same rate.

A 2007 similarly equipped model would go for over $600 with the same $$ down.  The minor features that were added for 2007 (iPod connection, power retractable side mirrors & different wheels)  are not worth waiting and the extra $$

Infiniti expects to offer a mid sized SUV in 2008 (like BMW X5, Acura MDX) to complete their SUV lineup.  That's why they have the 12 month lease program on the FX until 10/31/06
  • Options
    cocolo2kcocolo2k Member Posts: 18
    I went to Infiniti of manhattan today was given this deal:
    fx 35, tech package, touring, bluetooth and 10k miles for 304/month and 2900 up front. Is this a good deal? They didnt have the color I wanted which was copper on copper or black on black with the navigation. So i had to get some seregheti color
  • Options
    scottrlscottrl Member Posts: 15
    Hi all: Went to an Infiniti dealer today in response to an ad they were running this past weekend for FX35's. Can you have a look at the figures below and provide some input (Is this a good deal? - what should I look out for?). Thank you.

2006 FX35 AWD Touring & Handsfree package.
    Term = 12 months / 12K Miles
    Monthly Pmt = $325 ($348 with 7% Sales Tax).
    Down Pmt ZERO
    Acq Fee 550
    Docs 300
    Plates 115
    1st Pmt w/Tx 348
    Total due at signing = $1313.
    $3,825 (remaining 11 pmts)
    Total 12 months + Fees = 5138
    I may be missing a registration fee in the quote.
  • Options
    rleichtrleicht Member Posts: 3
    I have contacted Infiniti of Manhattan 3 times and gotten the same deal (303/month, 2900 down, etc) and even submitted a credit application and they don't ever call me back to let me know whats going on. It is like pulling teeth to get them to sell me a car. Has anyone else had that situation? It's getting annoying. The sales guy told me I had 3 weeks from when I submitted the application to take advantage of the deal, but he never gets back to me. :mad:
  • Options
    gokhangulecgokhangulec Member Posts: 23
    Guys,

I am going to make an offer now and if dealer takes it then I will have a FX35 RWD very soon.. :)

MSRP: 40850
    Selling price: 37428 (invoice)
    Res: 78% (15k for 12 months)
    MF: 0.00003
    Fees: 1030$ rolled in Gross Cap
    0$ Down - No Cap cost reduction
    648$/month inc. CA taxes for 11 months (0$ for 1st month payment)

This comes down to 7128$ for all period of the lease
    594$/month inc CA taxes over 12 months.

It looks like Nov deals went up in monthly payments. I tried to challenge dealers on 2,5 or 2k incentive to take selling price below, but it didn't work. I believe this incentive is not for 1-year leases.

Anyway, pls provide any thoughts you may have since if my deal doesn't work then I can still use your advises.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Greetings sticman. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 12 month lease of a 2006 FX35 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 00043 and 80%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 24 month lease are .00076 and 67%. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00130 and 56%. If you haven't leased this truck yet, make sure that the dealer you are working with uses these new numbers to calculate your monthly payment.

I am not intimately familiar with what the market is like for the Infiniti FX35 right now, but full MSRP sounds way too high to me. You definitely should be able to negotiate some sort of discount on one. Make sure to stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar vehicles lately: "Infiniti FX45 / FX35: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Options
    Hi kgraber. Let's use Infiniti's current lease program to calculate a lease payment on this truck and see what we come up with. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2006 Infiniti FX35 AWD with an MSRP of $44,060 and a selling price of $39,498 (you never mentioned the exact model that you want, let me know if my assumption is incorrect) through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 12 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $423. As you can see, the monthly payment that you were quoted by the dealer you are working with is WAY out of whack. I used Infiniti Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value of .00043 and 79%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Options
    Hi pk3737. I always advise consumers against making down payments on leased vehicles. I do so because if your leased Infiniti is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered, any down payment that you made on it will essentially disappear. Even though your monthly payment will be a little higher, you would be much better off not making any sort of down payment on this lease.

The dealer invoice price of a 2006 Infiniti FX35 AWD Touring is around $37,947. I assume that the "Net Cap" that you were quoted is this vehicle's selling price minus the $3,000 down payment that you are considering making. If so, it means that this vehicle's selling price is actually around $40,012. If this is the selling price, you are only getting around a $1,000 discount and you might be able to do better by negotiating more or shopping around. Make sure to stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar vehicles lately: "Infiniti FX45 / FX35: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum