Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Is it true that dealers can only order 2015 4 series BMW convertibles and not 2014s?

grandmablinggrandmabling Member Posts: 1
edited July 2014 in BMW

I was told by one BMW dealer that they could order a 2014 4 series convertible to my specs and by another that all dealers could only order 2015s at this point. Which is true?

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,882

It's just a guess, but the other dealers are probably correct.. The first dealer is telling you what you want to hear... But, in about a month, they call you back and tell you the car is going to be a 2015 and they can't give you the same deal you negotiated..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    rsmmathewsrsmmathews Member Posts: 1

grandmabling, I just bought a 2014 428 iC XDrive today and it is almost completely to my specs. I called BMW of Manhattan, told them exactly what I wanted and they came up with two cars in hours. One was not as loaded as the other but both we perfectly acceptable. We bought it sight unseen but I trust BMW of Manhattan completely. Cannot wait to drive our new Bimmer.