Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

VW Credit Multi Security Deposit Lease

fourplaygtfourplaygt Member Posts: 5
edited July 2014 in Volkswagen

Does VW Credit allow the use of MSD to lower the money factor on leases? I'm getting mixed information from two competing dealers. One who says that VW Credit allows it but they are not using it for 2015 GTIs and one that says that VW does not use it on any car ever. Can anyone enlighten me? I tried calling VW Credit directly but they were unsure, even when I spoke with a supervisor.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,541

@fourplaygt said:
    Does VW Credit allow the use of MSD to lower the money factor on leases? I'm getting mixed information from two competing dealers. One who says that VW Credit allows it but they are not using it for 2015 GTIs and one that says that VW does not use it on any car ever. Can anyone enlighten me? I tried calling VW Credit directly but they were unsure, even when I spoke with a supervisor.

I've never heard of an MSD program for Volkswagen.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    autojack11autojack11 Member Posts: 39
    Is that still the case? Does VW offer MSD to reduce MF? I am looking at a Golf R. Great residuals - horrible MF. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,480

Is that still the case? Does VW offer MSD to reduce MF? I am looking at a Golf R. Great residuals - horrible MF. Thanks!

No defined MSD program for VW.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options

Yes, VW has an MSD program.

We just don't have the details

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kentzo2019kentzo2019 Member Posts: 25
    Hi, do you happen to have details for VW's MSD program?
  • Options

Hi, do you happen to have details for VW's MSD program?

Sorry, we don't have the details

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator