Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Audi S4 and S4 Cabriolet

1141516171820»

Comments

• Options
    pfhuntpfhunt Member Posts: 2
    No problem at all.

The S4 more of a small sedan than a roadster or coupe. Although the leg room in the back is a bit limited, I've had four adults (including myself) in my S4 quite comfortably - for short-to-medium trips, anyway. Two kids would be no trouble at all.

Peter
  • Options
    quattroporte12quattroporte12 Member Posts: 178
    Alright so, heres the deal...
    I had an AWESOME bmw x5, 4.4i, sport package, x-drive, loved it.
    It got totaled.
    SO... while i had the x5 i got a 335 rental and LOVED IT, so i was looking at used 330xi's , 06 and above, to replace the x5 just because i love the way they drive, awesome car, plus the 20/30 is a nice change from my x5s 16/22.
    I also am intrigued by the 2008 r32's, and used theyre about the same for a lot less milage and more warranty. updated...i just drove one today, and it is AWESOME. totally unexpected, its actually more fun than the 3 series, and im a HUGE bmw fan so thats saying a lot. i even went to the bmw driving school, i think theyre the benchmark. that car was GOOD. so now im thorougly confused...
    I drove an a4, it was a 06 2.0t, and was really unimpressed (we have a q7 and it did not hold up to the standard set by the q), so im thinking maybe an 05 s4 would be a nice choice and would drive differently, but again, the gas milage... updated again...i drove the s4 today too, and it was FASTTTT, just pulled, the kind of power im used to from my x5, or, past x5... :( But it drove great, not as tight as the r32 or 3 series, but it pulled for sure. plus, the quattro is always awesome.
    AND, the subaru sounds like an all-around good buy, but i dont know if i can see myself actually getting one. (and possibly, i could look at fx's again, i looked at em when i got my x5, but i kinda wanted to move away from the suv thing, so if i got another one its prob be an x5)
    if anyone could give my any advice or insight or opinion ill take anything i can get!! thank you guys so much!! please help i cant decide!! ive only driven the 330i, and so far ive set that as a benchmark for anything else i drive...
    Thanks for the help!!!!
  • Options
    I'm thinking of buying an S4, and I would like to put some mods on it. First, what is the biggest size wheel you can put on this car? Second, where can I look for wheels? I looked at tirerack.com and they don't have anything that I think would look really great on this car. I'm looking for something with 8 to 10 spokes. Second, where would be the best place to buy a chip? Does it matter? Are they all the same? Who can install the chip? Third, the dealer that I'm thinking of buying this car from says this car has Navigation, but I've been in one before and I don't know where it would be? Can this car with Navigation?

I appreciate your help and taking the time to answer my questions. This is my first post so if I'm in the wrong forum I would appreciate any help to where I should go. Thanks.
  • Options
    I'm thinking of buying an S4, and I would like to put some mods on it. First, what is the biggest size wheel you can put on this car? Second, where can I look for wheels? I looked at tirerack.com and they don't have anything that I think would look really great on this car. I'm looking for something with 8 to 10 spokes. Second, where would be the best place to buy a chip? Does it matter? Are they all the same? Who can install the chip? Third, the dealer that I'm thinking of buying this car from says this car has Navigation, but I've been in one before and I don't know where it would be? Can this car with Navigation?

Also, my friend is a mechanic and he says that Audi's a pieces of junk. Don't buy one. Has anyone had reliability issues? I know the older ones are unreliable, but how about 2004 and newer

I appreciate your help and taking the time to answer my questions.
  • Options
    req68027req68027 Member Posts: 4
    Okay, all of you with a 2010/2011 S4. Do your wheels have the "S4" caliper clips on the back wheels or only on the front? I thought my rear ones fell off, and my dealer is telling me it never had them because it doesn't come with them. I find this hard to believe, but can't find any pictures close enough to tell.
  • Options
    req68027req68027 Member Posts: 4
  • Options
    milazzo1milazzo1 Member Posts: 8
    Just picked up my 2011 on 11/27 and it does not have them on the rear. Nor have any other S4's I've seen.
This discussion has been closed.